• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

palmira

We are a very small with only a few active members here on beta and these adventures are easier on the number of badges and long productions but very hard on requirements. I am on fairies and the majority of the active members don't produce orcs so some paths are closed to us. On the other hand, the number of relics asked is an abuse; the same with the goods asked. We managed to finish the second stage yesterday but there is no way we can finish the third stage. The problems we faced will be the problems all small Fs will face on the live servers. Again, there is no way for small Fs to finish the event as there is no path without a heavy payout on relics and goods. On my live server there will be a boycott, the top 25 Fs decided to skip these FAs and more are planning to join.

SoggyShorts

Again, there is no way for small Fs to finish the event as there is no path without a heavy payout on relics and goods. On my live server there will be a boycott, the top 25 Fs decided to skip these FAs and more are planning to join.
Did you miss the part where the relics requirements will drop by almost 60% on Live?

If you finished stage 2 on Beta, it means you spent 750 relics.
On live you can finish all 3 stages for 960.:)

DeletedUser2371

Hola, lo único que me gustaría decir es que veo excesivas las insignias de los hechizos, ya que aunque sea un trabajo en equipo, no se pueden poner mas academias de magia eso unido a la demora de hacer los hechizos,más el inconveniente de cogerse de golpe hace muy difícil conseguir el número de reliquias que pedís en esos puntos, deberíais bajar eso.

SoggyShorts

Hello, the only thing I would like to say is that I see excessive spell badges, because even if it's a team effort, you can not put more magic academies that coupled with the delay of making the spells, plus the inconvenience of catching suddenly makes it very difficult to get the number of relics you ask at those points, you should lower that.
You need less than 42 of each spell.
25 players can each cook 1 MM, and 1 EE spell before it starts, then you're more than halfway there.
The 42 PoP are very easy to get from the tournament, so everyone should just cook another EE&MM

Last edited:

DeletedUser2371

[QUOTE = "SoggyShorts, publicación: 59777, miembro: 1733"] Necesitas menos de 42 de cada hechizo.
25 Jugadores pueden cocinar 1 MM cada uno y 1 hechizo EE antes de que comience, entonces estás a más de la mitad de distancia.
Los 42 PoP son muy fáciles de obtener del torneo, por lo que todo el mundo debería ser otro EE y MM [/ QUOTE]
si haces un solo camino de cada mapa, si todos jugasen pero en la mayoría de las hermandades siempre hay inactivos o con poco tiempo y no ayuda mucho, y la idea es hacer el máximo de caminos con lo que es complicado

palmira

Did you miss the part where the relics requirements will drop by almost 60% on Live?

If you finished stage 2 on Beta, it means you spent 750 relics.
On live you can finish all 3 stages for 960.:)

But this is beta, I am not really worried about my performance here. And we want to send a message, if this idea that they can take our relics away is not firmly shown to be as crazy as it is you will be highway robbed of your relics in all events. And small Fs and players will be hard pressed to get those.

Marindor

Hola, lo único que me gustaría decir es que veo excesivas las insignias de los hechizos, ya que aunque sea un trabajo en equipo, no se pueden poner mas academias de magia eso unido a la demora de hacer los hechizos,más el inconveniente de cogerse de golpe hace muy difícil conseguir el número de reliquias que pedís en esos puntos, deberíais bajar eso.

[QUOTE = "SoggyShorts, publicación: 59777, miembro: 1733"] Necesitas menos de 42 de cada hechizo.
25 Jugadores pueden cocinar 1 MM cada uno y 1 hechizo EE antes de que comience, entonces estás a más de la mitad de distancia.
Los 42 PoP son muy fáciles de obtener del torneo, por lo que todo el mundo debería ser otro EE y MM [/ QUOTE]
si haces un solo camino de cada mapa, si todos jugasen pero en la mayoría de las hermandades siempre hay inactivos o con poco tiempo y no ayuda mucho, y la idea es hacer el máximo de caminos con lo que es complicado

@aioras Please remember, English only on this forum. Thank you :)

@palmira Please see this post.

palmira

I saw the post and we had a similar announcement on the portuguese server but still is a load of relics that the smaller Fs can't afford. And as I said, it is the principle that we oppose: taking away our relics is a really bad idea specially because, as we know, it will be a fixture if not opposed firmly. I have thousands of relics, on live, of course, here I am barely full boosted, that I will never otherwise need but that is not so with most players. With a few events asking relics all of us will be short soon (and the ones needed for the magic fabrication, the only spell i make, are not enough for a full boost when tier 2 and 3 pop in) I cannot spare even one much less dozens or hundreds.

Karvest

Achieving full boost takes like half a year now. I've start playing here in september and already have enough boosted relics to donate 150 dust to waypoint at this FA without loosing full boost.

palmira

Achieving full boost takes like half a year now. I've start playing here in september and already have enough boosted relics to donate 150 dust to waypoint at this FA without loosing full boost.

It takes less then half an year, I am full boosted for some time now and started on beta in October or November (and donated 203 relics for this FA) but I like the tourneys and started fighting as soon as I had my first troop :). And if another FA or an event pops in with the same requirements I can't donate that many relics. And I will not have sentient goods for a long time so I have time to worry about my t1+1 boost. If the feedback is that we are ok with donating that many relics what makes you think this FA is a singularity?

Karvest

Next FA would be 2 months later - enough time to replenish all wasted relics (I spent only boosted overcap, and I think that was intended by devs created these chests) . And they are already lowered required amount to fit more players.

SoggyShorts

if another FA or an event pops in with the same requirements I can't donate that many relics.
Assuming that the FA runs no more than once a month, that is 40 relics per player per month.
10 per week seems pretty sustainable to me.
Tournaments are scaled, so small players are also able to do well, and province clearing is faster for small players too, so that should help with relics as well.

SoggyShorts

if you make a single path of each map, if everyone played but in most of the guilds there are always inactive or with little time and it does not help much, and the idea is to make the most of paths with what is complicated
If you have inactive fellowship members in the fellowship adventures, you can't blame the fellowship adventures for that.
As I said before, if you have half a fellowship, it will be twice as hard

DeletedUser736

It has been ages since I did'nt voice my opinion over here, but for some reasons that are unclear to even myself, I felt I wanted to say something about thoses FA adventures.

To begin with, keep in mind that I only play on the beta server. This is my main city. When I began playing, there was only a beta server, and I really don't have the time to manage more than one city. That means I might have a view more akin to players on main servers.

I run a fairly sized fellowship. We are at 20 right now, but the driving factor of our fellowship is to have a place for peoples who want to play casually to have a spot in the game, without having to worry too much about performance. Just to give you an idea, we usually grab around 4 box in the tournament, in spite of everyone being active.

Personally, I do not like the new format of the FA. the first adventure felt like an event, something to break the monotony and have fun to mess with. Now, they are turning this into a much more competitive event oriented more toward "hardcore" player than casual player. It's not a change that I find enjoyable.

That being said, I think that we, as players, have to keep in mind that it's normal to have a certain reward handed out to us for our hard work. I simply cannot expect, playing casually, to be able to obtain the best rewards in any give portion of the game, fellowship, tournament, name it, if I am not willing to put much effort in it.

I'm getting 4 boxes per tournament because I choose not to invest too much time on this, and I do not feel it is unfair. And quite frankly, if the fellowship adventures are going the tough event way, I simply won't participate anymore.

But I think the dev. should try not to forget about us who simply enjoy playing a bit on our lunch breaks and that's it. Create also small "easily" doable events, even if rewards are so so...

Since the elementals, I am slowly losing interest in the game because I am more and more feeling that this game is meant to be a time sink, rather than an enjoyable distraction.

SoggyShorts

Create also small "easily" doable events, even if rewards are so so .
Could stage 1 of the FA not be considered a "small easily doable" event with "so-so" rewards?
68 badges split between your 20 members is just over 3 badges each

Avenahar

It's my first fellowship adventure on beta. I notice that in the ranking the first 100 fellowships get a time booster reward. From the life game I learned it's only the first 50. Did you change the reward system or is it only für beta?

DeletedUser736

Could stage 1 of the FA not be considered a "small easily doable" event with "so-so" rewards?
68 badges split between your 20 members is just over 3 badges each

As I said, and I am sorry if that was not clear, english is not my first language, I do not think the current round of FA is unfair. It seems to properly reward the fellowships who are working hard at it, and "lesser" (for the lack of a better word) fellowships like the one I run get only small reward (we completed the first map and are at half the second)

And I think what makes it hard for "casual" players is not the number of required badges, which seems fair, it's the amount of coordination required between players who, in the case of "casual" don't care that much for the event.

Not that I am complaining about the current state of FA adventures, if Inno wanted to create a competitive thing akin to the tournament, they are doing fairly good at it.

But I definitely miss the very first FA that we could complete in full and were just dome mindless fun to break up the monotony.

edeba

I like this idea, maybe 5 levels of difficulty in total, so map one has 3 paths difficulty rating 1, 2 and 3, map 2 the difficulty rating is 2, 3, and 4 and the last map difficulty rating 3, 4, and 5.

How you classify a difficulty rating is to be determined, but this is just the idea about how to structure the difficulty for each map.

Simple: I would make the different paths have different difficulty, and different rewards:
- one path that is easy even for new players and incomplete Fellowships, but gives minimal Points and rewards
- one of average difficulty (and evarage points and rewards), that should be possible to complete for most Fellowships
- and one that is difficult, so only Fellowships with advanced players have a realistic chance of completing it (especially on the third map), but is also a lot more rewarding

I would also change it so that the reward for completing each FA encounter is not just Points (the way it is now), but also something else, dependng on the spot and difficulty (Coins, Supplies, Resources, Relics, KP, etc.). This way people who do not care about the points would still have an incentive to complete encounters. As a bonus, players who do not like the stage rewards might like some of the encounter rewards, giving them a reason to participate anyway.

Look at the Guild Expeditions in Forge of Empires, where you get a reward for each encounter you complete (with the more difficult encounters giving better rewards). That's the kind of thing I'm talking about.