• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered !?! FAIR TRADING ?!?

DeletedUser967

The only advice I can give on this subject is :
- Do not accept offers 0 or 1 star, unless you're desperate for a resource ;
- Make as fair offers.
I always accept ONLY full stars, 1 star less is less profitable == stupid offer ( at least for me ).

DeletedUser1126

I just tried to offer more goods than I demand and the system keeps auto correcting it to make the trade fair. So much for trying to bring in goods the kinder way. o_O

DeletedUser118

Just change the amount by using your keyboard. Works for me all the time. :)

DeletedUser338

If you change how much you offer, it automatically changes how much you ask (to prevent accidentally putting up very cheap offers). If you change how much you ask, it won't change how much you offer though. So change that one later.

DeletedUser967

I do not accept offers < than 4 stars because it's not fair and no profitable. Sometimes when I know that nobody using better options then I buy but only when I have much goods.
Yes, we can only ignore these offers but...please....we have to do that infinity? That MUST be changed.

DeletedUser231

So when your coins and supplies start to overflow what do you do, Trade with the wholesaler, because his trades are not fair either. You got to have a balance in this game and make correct choices and sometimes biting the bullet and accepting unfair trades is more a necessity than a want. But do what is best for your health and wealth.

DeletedUser967

Nope, I use wholesaler when really I have nothing to do with coins/supply, really rarely ;) But if really want 90% no fair offers when 50% players leave to language version, okay ;)

DeletedUser1126

Just change the amount by using your keyboard. Works for me all the time. :)
This does not work for me. I use the keyboard because when I use the arrows they either choose all my goods or remove everything.

If you change how much you offer, it automatically changes how much you ask (to prevent accidentally putting up very cheap offers). If you change how much you ask, it won't change how much you offer though. So change that one later.
I guess that's what I did wrong, because I know I managed to put up a "fair" trade the other day in favour of the one taking it but didn't figure out how.

ophion

The automatic wholesaler will always add the fair amount of goods for trade...example...100 marble for 100 steel etc.
But it's easy to change the amounts offered if you wish to place a higher offer. Just click the mouse in front of the number you wish to change and change it via the keyboard....example...150 marble for 100 steel.

DeletedUser867

1:4 through 4:1 is the range of allowed VALUE ratios. So if your buddy is in a jam, you can ask him to post a ridiculously unfair trade
  • 16 Marble gets him 4 Gems, and the system will accept it, and you can pick it up
  • 16 Marble gets him 1 Gems. would be a fair trade

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser967

I asked many times about that - no response ;)
I accept only suggested by wholesaler offers 1:1 1:4 etc others are no profitable and can stay many many days and I do not buy it. I have tousands of boosted goods like steel/crystal/elixir but I don't want to lose them for stupid offers.

DeletedUser778

Since the ingame "fair trade" rating doesn't include everything you need to produce,
I think the rating is not fair.
You need the same space and time to produce the same amount of tier 1 goods as tier tier 3 goods and every business in the world calculates production space and especially time into their pricess.
So for me something like 1:2:4, or 1:3:9 would fit better then the current 1:4:16
I would never buy 1k tier 3 goods for 16k tier 1 one goods, even it is flagged fair... think about the time you need to produce 16k goods.

DeletedUser

Yes, your idea is not so strange: the rates you've suggested are more realistic and common sense as now they are, obviously for my opinion :)

DeletedUser867

Every business also looks for indicators. So long as the one-time fixed costs increase at pretty much the same rate as the cost of the per cycle raw materials, which they do, then the fixed costs not going to change the relative values anyway, so why bother with them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I would buy only offers with two ore more stars rating, then I almost never could buy anything at all.
My discovered neighbours are not offering that much goods and when offering, they try to get most out of their deals. This is acceptable for me.

What I have to critisise is the fact, that the big players with high ranking offer very huge amounts of goods and very expensive too, not being aware, that the trader fee increases the prices to levels that are impossible to buy for lower ranked players.

Even I myself do avoid to buy these offers, (except emergency).

DeletedUser

Yes, some of my high ranking players do the same, MagicLucy, and it's a pity 'cause I could accept their offers many more times (and I'm sure that others as me could do the same) if these offers'd be of common sense...and the game'd be more amazing.
But, fortunately, there are some other players who place correct offers and so I'm able to trade almost all days :)

DeletedUser1126

So far I've just added 22 for 20 or 42 for 40 goods. I have no idea what the system does to the numbers for those that haven't discovered me yet but I can tell it's working because all my trades are scooped up during the day.