• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered !?! FAIR TRADING ?!?

DeletedUser967

Obviously! :D We all want good trade and spaming not only on forum :D :D

DeletedUser967

True! :D

I wonder that whether in guilds possible will be create offers only for guild members, we don't have more information about guilds, maybe they make guilds but only for group many people and nothing else :confused::confused:

DeletedUser1126

Those who are looking for Planks, Silk and Gems should seek me out. I'm guessing I'm somewhere to the south-west of the centre. ...or possibly north-west. GO WEST!

DeletedUser

I'm not able to understand which is my position on the map...:confused:

DeletedUser

Wolf, can you better explain your latest post? I've looked at number 11 but...it's one of my past post :confused:

DeletedUser

Wolf, can you better explain your latest post? I've looked at number 11 but...it's one of my past post :confused:
#11 in the game, that is where you can find me... Unfortunately, we still can not find one another's cities via search unless we scroll through the entire map.

DeletedUser967

Yep and it is really bi problem. I completlly don't know where I am....and how can I find others if I don't know my own position :(

DeletedUser

#11 in the game, that is where you can find me... Unfortunately, we still can not find one another's cities via search unless we scroll through the entire map.
Ops, I apologize Wolf: I'm a little bit stupid and I had not understood the meaning of your post :D

DeletedUser43

But here on forum exist good suggestions :p
Indeed! Three ideas have been forwarded: city coordinates, an arrow pointing in the direction of your city and a list of discovered players. The threads can be found here, here and here. ;)

However, I think this thread has strayed far from the original question about when trading would be considered fair. If you'd like to search for traders, you could try your luck in the Beta 1 section of the forum (click). If you'd like to chat, you could go to the Lounge (click). Let's try to go back to the original subject of this thread: with which ratios is trading considered fair? :)

DeletedUser967

Exactly Lauwi three nice suggestions is enough we don't need more because one of them - city coordinates is really good :)
Lauwi always is everywhere and always helpful :)

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you ulQuiorra: Lauwi is one of the moderators always present and really helpful...please, don't change, Lauwi :D