• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.16

DeletedUser

Thank you for this update...I'm glad to see inactive players gone of my neughbourhood...It makes lots of empty spaces in my discovered country. Just hope to see new and active ones soon. ;)

ophion

I have one or two neighbours that have just a few level 1 and 2 residential buildings and very little else...and yet their barracks show constant activity every day I visit. Not sure what to make of it???
It's been that way for a long time...in fact since I discovered them...so it's a mystery to me why they would do that?

DeletedUser264

Don't pay attention to barracs, they always look like they were working even if player is inactive. :)

DeletedUser

I also wondered all the time how this could be: activities in the barracks and no progress in the city. At least I read a hint here in the forum....

DeletedUser

it's the same for every production buildings: I believe it's a developers choice ;)
I think it'd be very bad to visit town with no animations as they'd be "ghost" ones...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

today I lost 4 neighbours ...
it is a loss of income regarding help (giving help to inactives proves being quite lucrative in the long run)
one of them I had discovered just last week !
I want my money back :p

DeletedUser

today I lost 4 neighbours ...
it is a loss of income regarding help (giving help to inactives proves being quite lucrative in the long run)
one of them I had discovered just last week !
I want my money back :p

;):cool::D

DeletedUser

Wowwww, since I lost many in-active neighbours my active ones come to help ME - cant trust my eyes - (they are missing their next neighbours too and I'm not so far away ;))

DeletedUser283

that was the unexpected effect :D

[edit]
I am 1 encounter away from completing a province, but the neighbour I was supposed to discover at the end of the scouting has already vanished :(
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

The south part of my neighbourhood is purified of inactive players, so i hope the north part will be purified tomorrow too.
I think new players will be settled from the center first, so i think i have to wait a couple of weeks for new ones, since I started playing in the beginnig of march and I think I'm a good way up north from the center.

DeletedUser

Just complete this form and I can calculate your percentage

discovered neighbours:

removed neighbours:
inactive neighbours:
active neighbours:
new neighbours: