• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Residence selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser504

I have 8x level 2 and 2x level 3 residences. 2x of the level 2 residences can be selected and moved but when placing the cursor over them no status popup appears and they cannot be selected to delete them. The remaining 6x level 2 and 2x level 3 residences are working correctly.

DeletedUser504

Since reporting this i had logged off for the night. Returned this morning. logged on and the offending residences are working normally.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for letting us know the issue is resolved WIGWAM118 :)

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone else experiences the same issue.

DeletedUser

i've got the same problem when the upgrade finish(level 8)
i'll have to refresh to solve it

DeletedUser157

This seems to happen a lot to me but a refresh always fixes the issue.

Elderflower

I found the same problem this morning. Some of my residences could be selected for upgrading and some could not. I could select them for moving to other locations but even after moving I still could not get the upgrade screen. My residences are all level 5 or 6. The affected houses were of both levels.
Refreshing the game solved the problem for me too.

Marindor

Might it be related to the bug that is mentioned in this topic guys? It seems similar to me, only in this case it's about residences instead of workshops and in both cases, refreshing the game finishes this issue. For people who are experiencing these issues, can you confirm this?

Marindor

Since this seems to be related to the issue reported in the topic I linked to in my previous reply, I'll lock this thread as a duplicate of that one. Please follow the other topic for any updates and to share your experiences on this matter there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.