• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Unable to select houses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser908

General Description (Overview): There are 2 houses in my village that I cannot select, either to collect production or to open the overview and upgrade windows.

What I expected to happen: When I click on them, I expect a window to open showing me the status of the houses and enabling me to upgrade them.

What actually happened: Nothing.

How often has this happened: Every time.

Screenshots/Additional information: Only have this problem with 2 houses. All others are fine.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Log in and go to my village.

2. Click on either of the two houses at the far left of the screen, below the street.

Player Name: Khabita

World: Sproutville

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser and Version: Firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version:

Screen Resolution:

DeletedUser236

Seems like it's related to this (click) and this (click) bug reports? Does refreshing solve your problem? For me it helps to clear cache and refresh the game, after that I can enter my residence/house again :)

DeletedUser778

OT:
Sproutville is your city name, not the world. You can rename your city by clicking on it, or your avatar ;)
zz1 is the world i guess, but not sure.

DeletedUser908

Sorry, just got into this beta a day or so ago. I left the game for a while, came back, now the houses are working. So maybe not a bug after all, maybe my laptop was just tired. :)

DeletedUser236

Sorry, just got into this beta a day or so ago. I left the game for a while, came back, now the houses are working. So maybe not a bug after all, maybe my laptop was just tired. :)

I have it pretty often as well and the fact that there are more reports suggest it's not your laptop that is ready for a break ;) Just keep an eye out if it happens again you might wanna report it again (maybe in some of the threads I linked above :)) so they get more info and might be able to fix it :D

DeletedUser628

Thank you all for being fantastic! :) If the issue should happen again, please let us know in one of the two threads Acamax linked above. This report seems similar enough to fall under those.

Status
Not open for further replies.