• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser

I saw this, too. But I didn`t know that was a bug, I thought it is a feature.

It was even said, that it's a feature (intended)....

Edit: Anyway, the way it is working now seems to be quite logical and intuitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please allow me to clear up the confusion regarding this. This issue has been here since the start of Elvenar, and was marked as a "minor exploit", which means that it wouldn't get fixed right away, due to other priorities. It was not a bug in the sense of wrong code, but rather a feature that worked a little differently than expected/intended. In any case: it is no longer a feature now - the Main Hall now only gives the bigger bonus when upgrading the building has been completed.

DeletedUser

In any case: it is no longer a feature now - the Main Hall now only gives the bigger bonus when upgrading the building has been completed.

Okay, it is not a problem... I am testing now the speed of bug hunting with my missing population and I hope it is not a minor exploit :D. But I have time, so it is not so imported for me.

DeletedUser

It would be nice if it also displayed your current storage/rewards in parenthesis beside your upgraded numbers.

DeletedUser408

Im gettgin constant messge you are timed out, or server session is done type messages since updated,

FYi i like the notification of who picks up my trades very helpful

DeletedUser

Im gettgin constant messge you are timed out, or server session is done type messages since updated,

FYi i like the notification of who picks up my trades very helpful
Well, seems that we are 3 with that problem, at last the people that enter here, is not a problem of the browser, it happens in chrome and in waterfox, even in private mode browsing.
Hope they fix soon.
Already make a ticket in support about it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

We're reading your comments here and are indeed working on these "Session Expired" problems. Could you please also make a thread in the "Report a Bug" forum and provide us with all the information through the standard template? That could fasten the research to find the cause of this. Thank you for that!

Elderflower

The last couple of days I am finding the game terribly slow to load. I click on the start screen and then I get a dark blue screen for ever. I have to stop it and restart it. I let it run for about 5 minutes just now to see if it would ever open the game. Also I am having a similar problem opening the research screen and the map. The screen stays frozen in the dark blue with the little pale blue bar about halfway across. I have to leave the game and start again.

It doesn't happen all the time but it is happening a lot in the last two or three days. Today is particularly bad and I am unable to get in at all. Is Elvenar offline at the moment for some reason? I use Firefox.

DeletedUser

For me it has slowed a little, but the whole internet has been too. It has been ever since I started playing Elvenar. My internet provider or Elvenar

DeletedUser

The last couple of days I am finding the game terribly slow to load. I click on the start screen and then I get a dark blue screen for ever. I have to stop it and restart it. I let it run for about 5 minutes just now to see if it would ever open the game. Also I am having a similar problem opening the research screen and the map. The screen stays frozen in the dark blue with the little pale blue bar about halfway across. I have to leave the game and start again.

It doesn't happen all the time but it is happening a lot in the last two or three days. Today is particularly bad and I am unable to get in at all. Is Elvenar offline at the moment for some reason? I use Firefox.

Just trying to help .... Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies ?? I had a similar kind of issue few updates back and it got rectified after I cleared my cache / cookies ... Sometimes it needs an external program like CCleaner to clear it out completely but most of the time it can be done from within the browser itself .... If you have not done it till now after the update, try it and see if it solves your problem ...if not I think you should complain in the bug report and also try contacting them directly through support (right-click anywhere in the game and click on support).....hope this info helps ....

regards

ddevil

Elderflower

Just trying to help .... Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies ?? I had a similar kind of issue few updates back and it got rectified after I cleared my cache / cookies ... Sometimes it needs an external program like CCleaner to clear it out completely but most of the time it can be done from within the browser itself .... If you have not done it till now after the update, try it and see if it solves your problem ...if not I think you should complain in the bug report and also try contacting them directly through support (right-click anywhere in the game and click on support).....hope this info helps ....

regards

ddevil
Thank you. I will do that right now.

DeletedUser

Although I do not suffer any loading hang-ups, the game is horribly slow to play since 0.14. Feels as if an artificial 1 second delay between inputs and server responses has been built in. Very tedious.

DeletedUser819

Seconds response:
Nice update with a lot of bug fixing... good work, exept my negative population problem. At the moment I don`t see greater problems and the game runs really good. The amount of fixed bugs is nice... go on devs :)... and thanks for the update and working on the game progress.

Yes, am also thanks very much :rolleyes:
an the TEAM of ELVENAR and all the Community Manager
very good work , I`m happy ... :):):)
I like this game and play the game with fun all day`s
thank You
:)

DeletedUser

regards

ddevil
I have already cleared my pc tons of times. Will contact innogames

DeletedUser205

Hi guys,

We're reading your comments here and are indeed working on these "Session Expired" problems. Could you please also make a thread in the "Report a Bug" forum and provide us with all the information through the standard template? That could fasten the research to find the cause of this. Thank you for that!

hi Marindor,
what else should we write into "Report a Bug"?
I'm a bit tired of that now.
I got over this 64%-obstacle in pasttime with newstart of my browser (FF mostly, but that doesn't matter).
And I have to do that (from time to time, not always) after the last update, although this was announced to be fixed.
That's it.
Nothing more to say about this problem.

Marindor

Hi @sorella , thank you for that. Please keep in mind that you're playing a Beta game and as tiresome as it can be sometimes: Finding and Reporting bugs is one of our main purposes here. If you don't like this, you might want to wait for the game to be fully released, so you'll encounter less bugs. Should you however be willing to help us improve the game, find the bugs and report them: Please use the template we provided to make sure we have all necessary information at hand for our development team to fix the bugs as quickly as possible. I see a few responds in this thread now with people having issues loading the game after last update (not the 64% stucking issue, but other login/loading problems). To report these issues, it would be very helpful to do so the regular way, so our development team can fix it as quickly as possible and you can play again without these problems :)

DeletedUser205

I have reported several bugs, so I don't think, that I'm not knowing, what to do in a Beta.

And btw I'm not interessted to play this game again on lifeserver after the experiences here.

DeletedUser

I have already cleared my pc tons of times. Will contact innogames
LOL... I was trying to help the other poster @Elderflower who was having other issues that might have been due to the recent updates and not clearing the cache / cookies... I am not really sure how the internet speed gets affected by this game and maybe only Inno team can help u with that ... So i think its a good idea to contact them directly or through the bug report ...

Elderflower

I am managing to load the game now but it is not fast, however that could well be due to my internet so I shan't post a bug report yet.