• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

DeletedUser338

I don't mind waiting, but if I'm just waiting because the other option is completely impossible, then waiting is not a good option.
And I don't see this as an argument, I assume you understand just as well as anyone else that the combat system needs a bit of a rework.

DeletedUser

Absolutely. I've offered several ideas on how to improve it.

Frankly, I don't mind being limited by province strength, if only I could fight other fights somewhere else. Again, the ideas of Tourneys and Arena have also been put forth. So we'll just have to... wait some more.

DeletedUser338

Oh, it's most certainly not a bad thing to be limited by province strength, it just happens too fast.

DeletedUser224

but you do it on purpose to move the button "auto-fight" ?? ^_^

Whatever the squad size / troop strength, there will come a point where you simply cannot conquer any more provinces by force. Is this intended?
It is intended that the Battles get harder when you advance further on the Map, yes. Getting stuck because you cannot fight anymore because the Battles are too hard, is another matter entirely. There may be some balancing issues - we would have to look into that before we can give a more accurate reply to this.

but you do it on purpose to move the button "auto-fight" ?? ^_^
Yes, that button was moved on purpose.

DeletedUser

The point I was making is that once you reach 192 troop size (or whatever it is) and clear out all the provinces you are capable of defeating, there's no more fighting in the game. Is this intended?

DeletedUser

Seconds response:
Nice update with a lot of bug fixing... good work, exept my negative population problem. At the moment I don`t see greater problems and the game runs really good. The amount of fixed bugs is nice... go on devs :)... and thanks for the update and working on the game progress.

DeletedUser

This is a browser game. If you don't like waiting, how about a PlayStation video game?
Playstation 2 and 3 suck compared to xbox. (Only good thing of 2 is Buzz) I have heard 4 has turned the table.
Further notes, I did not care about button nor did I have any trouble with bugs. But I guess good job

DeletedUser

What was the "small exploit" happening with neighborly help?

DeletedUser1103

Now with that update, i getting out of the game after few minutes playing, you session is expired message!, it happens after i leave the game alone around 4-5 minutes, i feel is too short, it makes that i need to refresh the game a reload it, seems worse now!

http://prntscr.com/6tlcvd

Same here, it started today after the update. It forces me to refresh the game every 3-5 minutes or so, however I didn't find any other report of this issue beside this thread. I assume it's not widespread, then?

DeletedUser

Same here, it started today after the update. It forces me to refresh the game every 3-5 minutes or so, however I didn't find any other report of this issue beside this thread. I assume it's not widespread, then?
Hi, i have made a ticket in support, is just the worse thing they can do, i know that some online games close your session when you are idle in the game, but not in 5 minutes or less, also it happens even playing in the game, at last it will be 30 minutes, i hope they return to last state before update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser205

"Loading now doesn't get stuck at 64% anymore, if the server times out because of a slow connection, you are now redirected to the homepage to try again"

This just didn't work, I stuck at 64% - no redirection.

(A new start of FF did help)

DeletedUser

"Loading now doesn't get stuck at 64% anymore, if the server times out because of a slow connection, you are now redirected to the homepage to try again"

This just didn't work, I stuck at 64% - no redirection.

(A new start of FF did help)

Now I keep getting Server Error after it loads till 64% ... Yesterday had the problem but it was ok after clearing my cache using an external program ... Thought might be something to do with the latest updates ...but today again now I m seeing it all over again ... the problem is still there at 64% ...only difference for me is that now it shows server error instead of stuck at 64% ... Funny thing that I have never faced this problem on the US server which is nothing but the exact replica of this Beta game (atleast to the best of my knowledge) and i dont think others also are facing this issue over there as I don't see anybody complaining ...But then I am also not sure if there are any / enough players playing the game on that server to complain about this ...;) ...that forums always has a deserted look just like my neighborhood ...:D

DeletedUser205

desert look *loool* - good description to my world too.

I had that 64%problem sometimes in the past (mostly on my ipad), but always a restart of the browser did help.

Only wanted to tell, that this "bugfix" isn't working properly as announced