• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your feedback regarding the update to version 0.14 with us. For the details of this update, please have a look at this thread.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

Although I didn't even test it, I'm sure that exchanging the 'fight'- and 'auto.fight'-button will lead to new confusion (as already mentioned in the related thread). Why didn't you just omit the totally unnecessary 'auto.fight'-button??

DeletedUser

First point:
I am now with -208 population.... this morning I had +8.
Not really good, 200 more or less is a huge amount, please insert into the Release Notes infos about this heavy change, I can`t see infos about it.

Although I didn't even test it, I'm sure that exchanging the 'fight'- and 'auto.fight'-button will lead to new confusion (as already mentioned in the related thread). Why didn't you just omit the totally unnecessary 'auto.fight'-button??
The 'Auto. Fight' button is there to help e.g. players with a slow internet connection, and/or players who want to automatically complete Battles. This was already possible before the button was implemented, but you had to load the Battle itself in order to click it. For players with a slow internet connection, this could take quite a long time. With this button, they don't have to load the Battle itself. On top of that, the button makes it more convenient for people who want to auto-complete Battles as well.

First point:
I am now with -208 population.... this morning I had +8.
Not really good, 200 more or less is a huge amount, please insert into the Release Notes infos about this heavy change, I can`t see infos about it.
Please send a ticket to support under 'Technical Issue' so that we can take a closer look. There should not be any population missing, unless the counter displayed the wrong amount in the first place (and then a refresh would have had the same result as you have now).

DeletedUser594

Those bugfixes read introducing more bugs!
Game has become more or less unplayable as
the log on problem still persist and seem to
got worse after this "UPDATE"!!!

Those bugfixes read introducing more bugs!
Game has become more or less unplayable as
the log on problem still persist and seem to
got worse after this "UPDATE"!!!
What exactly is going wrong? Is loading still getting stuck, or are you being redirected to the homepage to try again? If the latter is the case, then that is intended behavior. If loading fails largely depends on your internet connection and speed. If your connection is unstable or slow, it may cause problems with loading. Should that happen, the game will redirect you to the homepage, so that you can initiate the loading process again.

DeletedUser

Now with that update, i getting out of the game after few minutes playing, you session is expired message!, it happens after i leave the game alone around 4-5 minutes or playing, (tested in chrome 41 and waterfox 37), i feel is too short, it makes that i need to refresh the game a reload it, seems worse now!

http://prntscr.com/6tlcvd

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

I'm kind of disappointed there's no change in the combat system (other than a bugfix for debuffs). Are you still not planning on changing how loss of troops vs loss of damage works, or are you looking into it?

Edit: also, does the notification show who accepted your trade?

DeletedUser283

thanks for the notification of accepted trades :)
we will now know who are our most preferred neighbors :D

DeletedUser118

Happy about the many bugfixes but unfortunately the enemy damage problem is not on the list as well as the sorceress one.

I'm kind of disappointed there's no change in the combat system (other than a bugfix for debuffs). Are you still not planning on changing how loss of troops vs loss of damage works, or are you looking into it?
The loss of troops vs. loss of damage currently works as intended. Some other combat-related issues are still being reviewed and awaiting to get fixed.

DeletedUser338

I know it's intended, but that does not make it any less stupid. Especially since we (the players) can't have huge squads instead of multiple squads. Sometimes enemies simply win because they still kill 80 of my troops at once even though there are only 20 of them alive. It's simply not logical or fun.
I'm disappointed to hear that you're not planning on changing it anytime soon, since it would make battling a more viable way to get relics in provinces further away.

You can have a maximum squad size of 192 at the moment, provided you have worked your way through the entire (current) Research Tree. If you need bigger squads, invest some Knowledge Points in the "Upgrade Squad Size" technologies. :)

DeletedUser118

Sorry but if I have worked myself through the entire techtree, which means nothing is left for me to research. How am I suppose to get new squad sizes after that? And look at Khebelns and Tinkers opponents. Do you really think 192 men stand a chance against those large numbers of enemies?

DeletedUser338

Yes, one small problem there: To get KP, I need to fight. To win those fights, I need bigger squads. To get bigger squads, I need KP. See what I'm getting at? It just doesn't work that well right now. Battles are too difficult.

DeletedUser

Dear Muf-Muf,

Whatever the squad size / troop strength, there will come a point where you simply cannot conquer any more provinces by force. Is this intended?

DeletedUser

Yes, one small problem there: To get KP, I need to fight. To win those fights, I need bigger squads. To get bigger squads, I need KP. See what I'm getting at? It just doesn't work that well right now. Battles are too difficult.

Not really, you get KP just by... waiting :)

DeletedUser338

Well, yea, but waiting isn't a very fun part of the game, is it now? If all I can do is wait, then I might as well quit the game, because I can wait for other things too.

DeletedUser

I hope we're not arguing because it may look like we are :)

This is a browser game. If you don't like waiting, how about a PlayStation video game?