• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Have inactive finally been removed?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4645
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4645

Is it just me ...and my map, which is looking far less populated these days, or have those annoying inactive players been removed ?

I appear to have a lot of gaps both on the 'discovered' territory as well as the wilderness beyond between cities these days.
Sadly I pay so little attention to those that are inactive only visiting regularly to those that are, unless I need extra cold coins, that I have no idea when they disappeared.

Has any one else even noticed ...or did this happen a while ago and I am slow to catch up on the gossip? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahahahaha

Yup, it appears they did just that. When what people wanted was for the inactives to be removed and actives to be moved into their place.

They only did the first part. Gotta laugh.

DeletedUser867

They're in catch up mode at the moment. In a couple of weeks, when one or two holes appear on your map, and are filled a few days later, you won't even notice.

Pure speculation, but I'm wondering if they're occasionally moving ACTIVE players whose neighbors have mostly disappeared? I've aquired a couple of new neighbors who are by no means beginning players.

DeletedUser

I have over 15 gaps, which will reduce the daily income (of motivating neighbours) with 10.800 * 15 = 162.000 per day....
I am wondering: can I claim this anywhere since no new neighbours are in town??

DeletedUser

you could accept the different quests the game you propose...for example

DeletedUser734

With me it is the same.
Half of my map is empty now (approx. 20-25 players disappeared)
and only 3 new ones !
A hard loss for my daily income :-(

DeletedUser264

Alexander, with those neighbours missing, incom from using side quests is also heavily lowered. :D

DeletedUser

yes, but for example, if you produce 2k of supplies, you have each time a reward of 45k of coins...it's not so bad ;)

DeletedUser264

I actualy need 5k of supplies to get my reward. ;) I was getting +13k$ for each neighbour plus incom from side quests. I was rather active so using your suggestion I should be acive 24/7 to compensate it now. ;)

DeletedUser

Great, ophion!
If your map'll become as mine...you'll have a desert and we could call it: Elvenar's desert :D