• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Wholesaler only has tier 1 goods

palmira

Game version: v1.40-(784024539) (2017-09-28 16:51)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 56.0/
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
Screen resolution: 13,3” (2560 x 1600)
Account name: palmira
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Wholesaler only has tier 1 goods
__
__

Expected situation: wholesaler has all tier goods
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1. refreshed
2. reinitated the game
3. reinitiated the browser

palmira

saler.jpg
I unlocked tier 2 boost and I had at least tier2 goods previously, on chapter 1, i started here on beta just a few days before the event and I am now close to finishing chapter 2.

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Okay as also mentioned here https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/wholesaler-t1-only.9344/ you wont get tier 2 and 3 in wholesalesman untill you have researched the goods bonus.

However for tier 2 you should get it in wholesalesman since you unlocked the boost today.

Reproduction steps:
1 Have an account with no boosts
2 research up untill tier 2 bonus boost
3 observe you cant buy tier2 from wholesalesman
4 research (silk) production boost normal way
5 observe you still cant buy tier2 from wholesalesman
6 refresh the game
7 observe you still cant buy tier 2 from wholesalesman.

Last edited:

palmira

Thanx kersepitje, I am almost certain I had the 3 pages in the salesman, just the last 2 were not active, always, here and in my live server when I started

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanx kersepitje, I am almost certain I had the 3 pages in the salesman, just the last 2 were not active, always, here and in my live server when I started
That is correct tho, this was however a bug that nobody knew about so nobody reported it as a bug.
As they stumbled upon it themselves they finally fixed it.

You're not supposed to be able to get tier 2 from wholesalesman before you unlock your tier 2 boost.
You're not supposed to be able to get tier 3 from wholesalesman before you unlock your tier 3 boost.

So this part will not change with this bugreport.
what will change with this bugreport is that you get your tier 2 in wholesalesman as soon as you unlock the tech (there seems to be a hickup in there now)

Marindor

Ok, in that case we'll now archive this thread as cannot reproduce. In case it happens again, please let us know. We will grant you the diamonds of course, since we were able to confirm it before :)