• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Wholesaler T1 Only

DeletedUser2221

GAME VERSION: v1.40-(289a641e3) (2017-09-25 8:36)

GAME WORLD: Beta 1

BROWSER: Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18792

FLASH VERSION: 27.0.0.130

OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7

SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1600 x 900

ACCOUNT NAME: Deekee

HUMANS/ELVES: Human

REPRODUCIBILITY: 5/5(always)

CURRENT SITUATION: Wholesaler is offering only T1 Goods to purchase

EXPECTED SITUATION: Wholesaler should offer T1, T2 & T3 Goods to purchase

STEPS TAKEN TO REPRODUCE: 1) Select Trader 2) Select Wholesaler tab
Beta - Wholesaler Only Presenting T1.jpg

DeletedUser

Have you unlocked the tier 2 & 3 factories already in the tech tree ? If not the wholesaler won't show them.

DeletedUser2221

I have already purchased T2 & T3, from the wholesaler prior to this - so unless it has been added as a new feature today and we have not been informed, then this is not what is occurring.

DeletedUser2174

Have you unlocked the tier 2 & 3 factories already in the tech tree ? If not the wholesaler won't show them.
Jasper. I am in Chapter 2. I can see and buy all tiers. only 5 of tier 3 but they are there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

I have already purchased T2 & T3, from the wholesaler prior to this - so unless it has been added as a new feature today and we have not been informed, then this is not what is occurring.

Are you sure that was on the same account? For that shouldn't be possible so that would be a bug now but we tested it and cannot reproduce any such issue. For now: The fact that you can't yet buy T2 and T3 goods is at least intended :)

DeletedUser2221

In that case - I had a bug that I didn't know I had, and now it is fixed :) (thought it looks like Yoxlade has it still)

I can confirm it was this account - I used the T2 & T3 to exchange for T1 for the Eldrasil quest line.

p.s. I have bought T2&T3 across many of my accounts long long before reaching research for them, its my standard way of using up excess coin/supply since the get go, so this is a prolific bug!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2174

Are you sure that was on the same account? For that shouldn't be possible so that would be a bug now but we tested it and cannot reproduce any such issue. For now: The fact that you can't yet buy T2 and T3 goods is at least intended :)
Something got changed since my last comment. am now only able to get to 1 and 2 tier goods.

I wanted to spend my coin!