• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Whats your Boost % rate now ?

DeletedUser481

... everything cca 370 ( a paaar +- 2-3 sextorii is missing for wood and dust ;)

Amorie, excuse me, I understand your words for Khebeln, but now Ive got ( I think ) this same problem as Kheb ... simple .... I need to know whats goin on ... if my numbers are good or not ... because rankin dont answer on my questions :(

O la girlie, how are you ;)

DeletedUser481

Hey Goryn :)) who are you? :))
Planks 359%
Scrolls 402%
Dust 381%

DeletedUser205

Marble 314%
Crystals 326%
Elixiers 241%

That seems to be not much for somebody who is in the scoringranks one of the 3 best,
but
1.) I don't need more, my boosted goods are enough since weeks
2.) I stopped battles, therefore I got no encounters. Reason: I'm waiting of the solve of the sorceress-bug (which makes them useless) because want to test them in battles and therefore I spare battles

DeletedUser224

planks 337%
silk 314%
gems 337%
@sorella ...and I stopped battles for the same reason.
But I hope they solve the sorceress-bug soon, because I have to take again some expansions...

DeletedUser1247

all of mine are over 400 marble currently 422% crystal 412% elixir 402%

DeletedUser1247

...wow, that's incredible!!! :eek:
i am not so sure as its a good thing, maybe at this point but when they add more to the tech tree all the wasted knowledge points from relics, for us who have finished it but lower level players will have the advantage of not forfeiting KPTS and it will be ALOT less costly to advance in the tech tree as now i'm looking at 1.9-2.4 million coins to scout and it takes well over 24 hrs... bottom line is that it may be better to stop taking sectors once the tree is complete and you have no place to set expansions .... lol 1 more sector and i'll have 10 expansions i cant use in my inventory.... anyways hope they add more to game soon.