• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Whats your Boost % rate now ?

DeletedUser126

So out of curiosity how much boost % is everyone having ?

Im at 254% for both stone and crystal :)

DeletedUser

186% on marble. Hopefully tomorrow i can start buidling silk factories.

DeletedUser136

You're a bit ahead of me. My marble is 214% and silk 214%.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I feel gimped at 171% Marble. Must make the troops fight longer before dying.

DeletedUser58

I'm at 171% Steel. I have other 'Steel' provinces scouted but I can't solve the encounters. The negotiation prices are from tier 2 and super expensive, and the fighting's about impossible right now because of mortar/knight/bandit combos.

DeletedUser

I'm at 156% Steel. It makes for all my needs, currently :]

DeletedUser236

171% planks, but it seems like everyone in my area has planks to spare.. So am really short on marble and steel atm :(

DeletedUser

Wish I was near you then Acamax, I'm crying out for Planks :(

DeletedUser

Damn.. I'm trading 75 marble for 50 planks now cause i couldn't get my hands on them otherwise.

DeletedUser58

Y'all people who have boosts for Planks and Marble need to move closer to my city. :D Feels like my whole hood is producing Steel.

DeletedUser252

How and where can I see what my b00st is atm? And where and how do I get the boost? Have 1 on marble, but I don't know how I got that :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You get the boost by researching and activating it (right next to 'Planks Manufactory'), the amount is determined by the number of relics of your boosted good, which you can see in your main hall (second tab)

DeletedUser252

Thanks! I see that I have got Marble there, wich is now on 123%.
Comming up is Silk and Gems.
never to old to learn :p

DeletedUser108

200% on marble... but there are 2000 Sword Dancer in my barracks who are waiting to get their promotion today :)
hopefully after that they are strong enough to win some more encounters (tier 2 is quiet hard^^)

DeletedUser126

Up to 266% for both, really hard to get more now as i need 3rd tier resource for most and i only just got it and i dont have boost research for it done yet ;)