• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

'Upgraded marble manufactories' quest mandatory??

DeletedUser

So I'm nearing tier 3 goods and I get this quest to upgrade any 2 marble manufactories to level 4 or higher. Why would I level up my marble manufactories at this point? Why is this quest mandatory? In fact I was recently thinking about tearing them all down.

The quest also doesn't take into account existing upgraded marble manufactories that meet the quest criteria. I already have four: three at level 3 and one at level 6. But my progress with this quest is 0/2.

Quests like these make NO SENSE when they're mandatory.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of any reaction whatsoever.

When you got this quest, was upgrading marble a good fit for your city-building and goods-producing strategy? Am I doing something wrong?..

DeletedUser

Got this quest also at tier 2. I just built a new marble factory then upgraded it/sold and repeated to do the quest took lil over 10 min.

As far as it being a good fit for the progress im at, no. all my marble (5 at lv 9 boosted) are maxed already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember there was also an earlier quest (much better timed) to get a marble man. to level 5 and steel man. to level 4. That's pretty high for a non-boosted good already.

The moderators said it's NOT A BUG so I guess I'll just have to waste resources and time on this quest like everyone else.

DeletedUser58

My current non-declining quest asks from me to have 1 advanced Magic Dust manufactory (okay), and 1 advanced Elixir manufactory (horrid). Not only do I have to build a large and expensive goods building that's useless to me because I have no boost for its production, but I have to upgrade it till it reaches its "advanced" upgrade level. It's been a few days now that I can't get it resolved (because of space issues, population issues, time issues) and it's the most irritating thing I've experienced with the game so far.

DeletedUser

Things like that make the game less strategic and more one-dimensional. Not a good direction.

DeletedUser43

Other players have questioned the same in this thread (click) in the Ideas Forum. Liberty suggested that quests along the lines of "build/upgrade manufactories of your non-boosted goods" should be removed. Other players have suggested in the same thread that those quests should be changed (to manufactories of your boosted goods) or should be made optional. You could add your ideas and support in the referred thread. :)

A similar discussion is going on in this thread (click) about the research of manufactories of non-boosted goods.