• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Incomplete Unable to upgrade certain buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser3219
  • Start date

DeletedUser3219

Hi Beta Players,

For 3 days,FOR GODDAMN IT 3 DAYS,a powerful bug has taken over my city.People has weakened,they have been more DUMB.SO DUMB THAT THEY CANNOT UPGRADE A RESIDENCE OR WORKSHOP FROM Lvl1 to Lvl2 or Lvl2 to Lvl3!!!!RATHER THEY NEED TO RESEARCH IT!DO I LOOK DUMB TO U?! I just got on just a week ago! btw I love to act but I am not angry,I just wrote it like a story :D but they are true.ADMINS,ASSEMBLE!Proofs r given below:

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 107
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 106
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 106
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 102
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 120

DeletedUser3219

I wanted to build a residence since I wanted to make sure I have enough population to upgrade a barracks and this is what I saw :(

Attachments

• 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 89

DeletedUser3219

I made my introduction to the forum in the same day I joined,see it here.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm gonna need some reproduction steps from you.
what were you doing before it happened, does it happen every time? does a refresh fix it and can you get it to bug again afterwards?
Right now everything seems in order, so with your reproduction steps we might be able to pinpoint the problem.

Dony

King of Bugs
are your manufactories showed as not unlocked aswell in building menu?
it looks like your research tree got messed with elves one which you dont have access to

DeletedUser3219

are your manufactories showed as not unlocked aswell in building menu?
it looks like your research tree got messed with elves one which you dont have access to
Well,my planks and MH are avilable to upgrade,as well as my barracks too.

DeletedUser3219

so with your reproduction steps we might be able to pinpoint the problem.
Yah,about that *sweats* it's actually avilable now.I mean I can now upgrade residences and workshops,but I swear I was telling the truth.Plz lock this thread,I am too embarrased :eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
no need to be embarrassed, your screenshot clearly prove there was something wrong. We just want to find out what happened and how so we can fix it :)

Gonna put this incomplete for now, until I get some info