• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Karvest

For those who actually use it it's even more annoying, as they use it at specific timeframe making these quests impossible most of the time + they have already donated everything they wanted and forcing to donate is forcing to waste resources without anything in return.

SlyLady

Please also remove items related to the cauldron. Many players don't use this feature. These items force the player to use the cauldron... Which many players don't want !!!!
Since the quests make us buy KP and many other activities that individual players choose not to otherwise do, I doubt they will remove quests involving using the Cauldron. It seems one of the purposes is to get players to explore aspects of the game they would not otherwise utilize. However, I would say this particular quest would be VASTLY improved if it were possible to donate to the Magic Academy without having to brew first. That would make the feature more useful, too, IMO. Currently, donating to the academy is blocked more than it is accessible because either I haven't brewed yet or the Cauldron is closed for the week. I wish it were possible to access donating without being dependent on brewing.

Astram

As a Player that does not use the Cauldron and it is only active because the migration auto-completed it. Because it is an OPTIONAL feature just as the spire and Tournament are, it should have an option as we see with Quests that ask Complete x number of Spire or Tourney. Just saying

Uffauffa

Today’s daily mission, #57
IMG_0572.jpeg

Really? Buy 27 (twenyseven) kp? Seriously?

TimeMachine

I like that portrait of Tinlug, which can be won in gold league, very much. I kickstarted this event and just arrived at 188 points.

I hope I will be able to catch it in the end, this time I would even spend some diamonds on it. :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Made it to 260 with 6 quests and daily rewards to go, and all with just luck for winning extra currency. Yes, the KP quests were a lot, but I also recently moved into chapter 19, so I needed lots of KP anyway.

Dhurrin

Made it to 260 with 6 quests and daily rewards to go, and all with just luck for winning extra currency. Yes, the KP quests were a lot, but I also recently moved into chapter 19, so I needed lots of KP anyway.
So for you it worked out at this particular time, but that hardly can be considered normal.

107 mandatory KPs to buy is utterly ridiculous. Say this goes live and I get that on my main account. Sure, I could afford it, but why would I even want to? I already am drowning in KP, so much so I hardly know what to do with them anymore.
And for smaller cities 107 KPs in 1 event can be way too much to afford, meaning they are going to be stumped. And it will be worse if the non-mandatory ones may have options with quests that may be too hard for small cities as well, like scouting provinces when overschouting can be a problem.