• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Theater Zodiac

Prueba2

What is the reason for having thousands of VV and not getting the rewards from Mystical chests? I personaly don't understand why you would do it.

The reason is that after reducing the % of winning diamonds and changing the buildings, there is little less than nothing worth of collecting Mystic Object chests.

EDIT: and removing totally event currency.

Heffernan

Main prize feeding effect: 0/5 tournament encounter progress towards the bonus reward.
Does that mean if the serpent is fed i would get a bonus prize every five tournament encounters, and the bonus prize would be a combining catalyst ? The serpent being fully evolved.

Droopy

According the announcement it should be 1 CC every 5 tournament encounters , but the text is telling 6 at level 10. What is correct?

Elvenar-Tinlug-lvl10.JPG

FaunaWillow

I was glad to see that the update in the app store was ready to go for the Autumn Zodiac in Beta Land!
I hope it’s working for all mobile devices.
It’s so much better when we can all play the event on day one. Thanks for that. :)

Koboldina

The new building may be useful in higher chapters.
Ok. it produces goods and depending of the chapter mana, seed or unurium.
But at the moment I dont see a reason to waste petfood for that, when I get enough CCs from the spire, my other event buildings and the library or in emergency by crafting,
A switchable reward would have been useful.

Lelanya

This quest is not acceptable :

Screenshot 2023-08-09 183828.jpg

This quest has occurred 3 times that I know of, Quests 9, 25 and 40. Scout a Province is difficult to impossible for late game players, and inadvisable for early game players. The "donate to Magic Academy" is not available 24/7, nor does every player wish to continue to throw away resources into this feature. This should not occur even once, as it renders the event unplayable.

Lovec Krys

Not only for early players. Some of us are using Academy brewing together with their tourney (in my case on FR/TU). And last time it was faster for me to wait 2,5 days for scouting (thx. to Tavern 35) than wait 4 days for donating.
But i know they will copy+paste the same quest to next event - it's faster than actualy listen to the feedback.

Willie B. Gone

*sigh*
I miss Marindor. He would too, get that fixed for us.
Donate to the magic academy ?? I am not using that feature at all - seems like they could come up with a better alternative than scout provinces - or mabe they are thinking about extending the duration of these events - even my cities that are in Halflings takes 80+ hours to scout - so it renders this event as being unattainable for me - but thats ok - since they started going hog wild on buy kp I slowed down on pushing myself to do any events

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 101740

I have always said that Inno gives with one hand whilst taking with the other and it seems this event building (beautiful though it is) proves me right once again. Crafting a pet food that once cost 1650 spell frags now costs 1650 SF and one cc. Unfed it offers a pittance in goods.
What would be good is if we could collect the cc from tinlug ourselves rather than have them mysteriously appear in the MA cc pool. It would make the awarding of cc clearer because many folk won't think to check their cc balance before playing.

Heffernan

collecting from building would be clearest option, at the very least it should be shown amongst the prizes when they appear on the screen when the encounter is finished. i haven't tried feeding it yet so don't actually know if it does.

Dhurrin

The quests with "scout a province" will be taken out from the event (3 of them), I am creating the announcement right now.
That is appreciated.
As far as I'm concerned the scouting would not have to be removed completely, but should always have a reasonable alternative so players can weigh their options. The alternative @Lelanya showed was absolutely not reasonable; both can force players to overextend which will hurt them in their game.