• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our new Questline Event: "The Tale of the Wandering Moon" here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser

I can only see that when I finish the 36 quests I will win the Magical Fairy Circles, but I can't find what I have to do to win the Stone of the Stars?

salandrine

but I do not know, who much population resp. culture these buildung will give. So I cant make up my mind to take part in the event or not.

iDavis

I like when questline events contain intermediate rewards (of course I mean buildings, not relics or 3min boosters), like this one, but it would be nice to see some progress bar with all available rewards to come. FoE is in this case a great example. We had something like this during Walpurgis QLE, but unfortunately the progress bar was just a static picture and we couldn´t watch our progress. And @Dony after 10th quest I got Dark Signpost.

DeletedUser

What i'm doing with this quest ???

5ouc.png

5, 10, 20 or more Beverages ?????

DeletedUser2326

Too soon. In Winyandor, we're still doing the adventures. I'm exhausted, as are many others. Taking a break. I don't really care for most of these quests anyway. I'm sorry Inno, but you need to improve the end prize, even for the bigger cities.

Lovec Krys

I don't know about the rest quests for this questline, but the first 1/3 seems fine, so it could be more or less relaxing event.

Dony

King of Bugs
ye it was just a guess it felt like reward is at every 33% of progress
other then that i like this easy events, minimum space required

DeletedUser1681

I like quests like...

Gain
Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment 1 time
OR
Use
Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment 1 time

... there are others in similar vein - gives flexibility :)

Also they now seem to have "give nh" tasks now - I've been wondering why they've not used them earlier.

Last edited by a moderator: