• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Tale of the Wandering Moon

DeletedUser2490

I don't mind these at all. Bring em on. If I can play I'll play. If not, no worries. Beta is for testing and ironing out the bugs. Yes we get to have some fun in the meantime. :)

Jackluyt

I like quests like...

Gain
Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment 1 time
OR
Use
Ensorcelled Endowment Enchantment 1 time

... there are others in similar vein - gives flexibility :)

Also they now seem to have "give nh" tasks now - I've been wondering why they've not used them earlier.

They have a new Event designer called Christoph who seems to have some nice new ideas - and is not averse to listening to player suggestions!

DeletedUser2467

This is easy and relax event, I think it is quite good after FA's rush hours and days.
And what's more, there are some new type quests like this one, shows that Inno listened and care for us.
Thank you :)
Byq3WS8.jpg

Attachments

• 2018-08-21_022712.jpg
    2018-08-21_022712.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 178

Loki Blue

Yes, they are especialy useful for player who didn't build Magic academy (like my beta village):)

Interesting. Since when did it become possible to complete Chapter 1 without unlocking that tech and having that building?

Last edited:

Deleted User - 60107

Depends on what you mean by "complete Chapter 1". If you mean "complete all quests from Chapter I" - well, for a while now it is possible to decline quests from a previous chapter when you reach the next one. So once you reach chapter II you can decline all chapter I quests that you don't want to do.

If you mean "complete the Chapter I tech tree" - well, you don't need to actually build the Magic Academy to do that, you need to only research it.

Deleted User - 86059

Well as a new player I didn't know that either. As a new player it says do and I did so how that was overcome I do not know. Even as a more advanced player it says do I do as I am told. So obviously there are rule followers and those that buck the trend. I need to be more assertive and determined. Watch this space I am going to channel Nancy Sinatra

SoggyShorts

This was an excellent event. Pretty close on the heels of the FA, which was perfect as I still had some space for turd buildings available.
  • First dozen quests took about 5 minutes total, then
  • Stuck for 9h, went to sleep
  • Wake up, find spoiler list, set rest of quests, and 24h later
  • Done the event.
Thank you very much inno =)

For those of you who complain about the frequency of events, if you get a little better at doing them, you can force inno to give you a break.
2-3 scouted provinces and 2-3 empty expansions(filled with deletable culture between events) and you can do any event in just a few days (a week for the 30+ day ones).
I finished this one with 10 days left, so now I have at the very least a 10 day break.:)

DeletedUser1163

I really enjoyed this event. First of all, it was short and sweet. Nice things come in small packages. When the event is short, you don’t get stressed worrying that you will not be able to finish, and you finally can find time to work on your city. Thank you to the writers who created the storyline. The reward buildings are beautiful. Oh, to be an artist.

For those of us who work and other Elvenar players near and far,
small event quests help us find time to continue enjoying Elvenar.​

DeletedUser1767

I think I'm actually going to finish this event. :eek: I honestly can't remember the last time I finished one. It's been relaxing and low-key, and I haven't rushed but am clearly going to get done, probably with time to spare, and the buildings are gorgeous... what a pleasant surprise! Also, watching Tandulien freak out and panic was entirely too much fun.

Lovec Krys

Exactly, it's a required tech, I just didn't think you could get away with not having it built. :p :oops:
Well, you can even get away with not building barracks. But if you want to do events, you need to train units these days.
I started my beta village around 9-10 months after starting my main city, so I had much more information (and knew many tricks) than I had known when I had started to play. And since original purpose of my beta village was to spy event buildings even before they are posted on forums/gamers by beta players, I didn't need to waste space for Magic academy or Barracks, my opinion about Magic Academy is that it's too early in game for it's size).

Back to the topic:
It's good that you don't need to build additional buildings for completing this questline - I'm doing the last quest currently only with building I have in my city (training troops gives me quite hard time due to my puny Barracks (I will have to decide if I upgrade it or if I build temporary Training grounds/Mercenary Camp for events)).

Angedev

@Lovec Krys : If you are in chapter Elementals or Amuni you have to build additional building, because from level 24 you loose 24 hours production in your T1 manufactory... But I still like this event :)