• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The New Battle System Is Terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser762

I think they need to reduce the defence on the enemy, because it is possible to kill them, but the defence is to strong. i.e light mele against light mele doesn't wash, it should be equal, but somehow, the enemy has stronger defence. why? if I have stronger and higher quantity troops? why r they still fighting the losing battle? the defence is absolutely unbalanced. of cause I can be wrong, I have tried only one province - the elixire, but its a hard one. but I do not understand why my similar units in higher squard size are losing it. whilst before my units with smaller size but stronger were winning it.

DeletedUser1477

82 Paladin AND WHEN COLLECTING AND ONLY ADD 1 NO SCORE TROOP AFTER THE NEW UPDATE YOU LOSE MORE SOLDIERS AND WHEN WILL REPLACE TRAINED STILL OUT IN LOSE AGAIN
WTF! can't win a single battle now, 2 squads of Paladins II can't kill 1 squad of Orcs, Cerberus are useless they can do shit now.

Good Job devs with Your new balace system!
I think it's time to quit elvenar.

Incidentally, I finish 6 technologies orcs and let drop this game.

DeletedUser1269

Gawd... I hope not! That would be a very silly move! - If they really want to generate money - create a purchasable diamond mine that produces a small amount of diamonds every day. I'd buy that for a token amount.

DeletedUser736

I tought the point of a beta server was to test out new stuff before making it available in the official version

DeletedUser651

They only test to see if it technically works. They use us to point out the bugs for them, and then they dump the horrific versions on the live servers. This has become players vs. devs. I don't want to help the devs hurt my friends any more.

DeletedUser724

yes, but remember to build and improve your city must have expansions, and fighting is as it gets

If it is not a war game, we should not fight, WE SHOULD ALL CEASE TO FIGHT
they just give us the expansion in tech tree
< those missing expansion in the provinces >
un-limited expansion in tech tree
<I do not mind to insert more kp to get more and more expansions>
it is better than we cannot get any 1 more expansion in our contential map

DeletedUser1719

This new battle system is terrible it is like the devs want people to stop fighting and do all negotiations. I like fighting and I had to surrender 2 battles and do negotiations I have no intentions of sending my troops into battle to get slaughted I fight to win. Untill this problem is fixed I guess I will have to do more trading so that I can negotiate my way through the map while my army get fat and lazy. NICE GOING INNO.

DeletedUser762

If it is not a war game, we should not fight, WE SHOULD ALL CEASE TO FIGHT
they just give us the expansion in tech tree
< those missing expansion in the provinces >
un-limited expansion in tech tree
<I do not mind to insert more kp to get more and more expansions>
it is better than we cannot get any 1 more expansion in our contential map
oh give it a rest, it is not a war game, but the feature is given to us, we get runes and relics and expansions from there. there is no need to disable it, like they did. so u sit there just upgrading the buildings, make sure u do it slow, so u don't get bored. we go fighting when we get bored. but not any more. it was a good game b4

DeletedUser762

ok I'm gonna help. 17 relics- go to tournament, at the mo its the silk one, light melee, plus heavy range melee, it works. solve 11 encounters there is an alternative - 2 power of provision, do that

DeletedUser1743

The unit trainings the battles are left so finally already now or he will be placed back onto the old normal one?! If I am not on-line above continuously 1 form this joke! The battles may not turn up to win the defenders were so much strong! This burns so distressing and I do not have desire to play already! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.