• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Buried City

Jackluyt

@Marindor could you confirm that combining catalyst no longer works are "collect enchantments spells"?

They no longer are Enchantments - they have been moved to Crafting Resources

273208636_10220484882812723_8017610087823132878_n.jpg

Jackluyt

The event note is almost finished - just needing to add the daily exclusives and the rest of the quests now.
Comments, corrections, additions and suggestions are welcome!
https://tinyurl.com/2p8jz55m
You are welcome to share my notes with friends and fellowships.

NB We no longer use Facebook files - this file can be opened on any browser.

273206650_10220485046016803_3703064551175147395_n.jpg

DeletedUser3726

Anyone tight on space who also uses Orc Nests should love this building because it easily replaces 2 nests, and gives some pop, which the nests don't.
So for the same space the fully evolved event building in ch 10 only offers 1425 pop, about 700 extra culture and 1500 extra orcs. That's pitiful for a building that requires so much work to complete.

Enevhar Aldarion

Got all the sequential and the first three daily quests done, so I am now down to one quest per day. I have also spent all my provisions and used all the tools and I am at 162 tablets or whatever they are called.

Also, for those not looking closely at the grand prizes, the 5th grand prize is 2 artifacts, and not 1, so collecting all the milestone prizes and getting to 260 is a total of 10 artifacts, instead of the usual 9. I don't know what this will mean for artifacts in the next FA or if they meant to make it easier to complete the building, now that getting to 220 will max the building, instead of needing to push to 260.

edited for counting wrong.

Last edited:

Skillpowers

Got all the sequential and the first three daily quests done, so I am now down to one quest per day. I have also spent all my provisions and used all the tools and I am at 162 tablets or whatever they are called.

Also, for those not looking closely at the grand prizes, the 5th grand prize is 2 artifacts, and not 1, so collecting all the milestone prizes and getting to 260 is a total of 8 artifacts, instead of the usual 7. I don't know if this will mean only one artifact in the next FA or if they made it easier to complete the building, now that getting to 220 and getting 2 artifacts from the FA will be 9 total.
those 2 artefacts is most likely a mistake , seems a little bit wierd.

Skillpowers

So for the same space the fully evolved event building in ch 10 only offers 1425 pop, about 700 extra culture and 1500 extra orcs. That's pitiful for a building that requires so much work to complete.
pop/cult seems to be similar to triump of the tides.

Bor de Wolf 1965

AAARRFGHHH! Does Inno ever listen...The hourly pick items(in this event Provisions) are TOO SMALL and in DULL and INSIGNIFICANT colours..

When you guys create an Event - ASK yourselves the ONE question...CAN MY GRANNY SEE THESE pickup ITEMS EASILY ??? ;-)
I am not sure if they can give a size number with those pictures of the donkeys or any EC item for the future.
But if they can and are doing it right now, just double it. (horizontal and vertical x2 = a picture that is 4x the normal size)
That way everyone can see them better, even @TomBrady 's granny ;)
And because the EC items drop outside the town, the size increase shouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser3726

pop/cult seems to be similar to triump of the tides.
The triumph of the tides offered 4 great selectable which made the building worth the effort and space. This new building really only offers orcs which is appealing to a few. I've never heard anyone beyond ch 5 wish they had a better supply of coin and the kp on offer is so very meagre. I get 3kp from my gingerbread house and that's in addition to 10.8k goods.