• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Summer Mermaid Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I had a long break from Inno and recently came back. Something's making me wonder if I should've stayed away. One of the most enjoyable things for me about the Events was seeing a list of the quests in GoK and being able to plan ahead. That was the challenge. Now I'm just randomly setting manus and workshops on certain things on the offchance that they might come up next, There's no skill in plannning in that, just pot luck! I'm so disappointed that I've lost interest in the Mermaid Event. I couldn't care less because I can't do the planning that I love to do!

I wonder if it's to make it harder to get the buildings evolved to high levels without spending diamonds?

Marindor

Hi @Rinkidink , thank you for sharing your feedback with us. However, could you please use this Feedback Thread, which is dedicated to the Mermaids Event, so we can keep all feedback in one place and won't overlook anything? Thank you! I'll close this thread now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.