• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Some Premium Buildings show as impossible to build

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

As the title says, some premium buildings show as impossible to build. Examples:
Elvenar MR.png
Magic Residence says I don't have enough Culture even though I clearly do (since I had 170% bonus at the time the screenshot was made).

Elvenar MW.png
Magic Workshop also says I don't have enough Culture. I don't have enough population, that part is correct, but the Culture is wrong - I DO have enough (see above screenshot)!

Elvenar AP.png
Anchor Point - no idea why this one can't be built when I have everything I need.

Elvenar PW.png
Protector of the Woods. Again I have no idea why it can't be built.

I noticed that after switching between the different tabs and pages the Magic Workshop, Anchor Point and Protector of the Woods become possible to build. However, the Magic Residence never becomes possible to build:
Elvenar Basics.png

Reloading the game resets things back to the initial situation, where I can't build any of those 4 buildings.

Dony

King of Bugs
you dont need to reload the game, closing building menu and reopening it is enough
right now this premium buildings remember places from different tabs
since anchor point and protector of the woods are on the same spot as magic workshops they get this bug
if you go to 3rd page of culture building where stairway of the wild is and switch to basic buildings, now you can build magic residence, just because stairway of the wild was possible to place and it is in same position
if you go to 7th page (through page 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 right arrow) where giant snail palace is and then back to basic buildings, now you can place magic workshops