• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Side quests order is messed up

DeletedUser778

Game version: v1.1.6-(f53cbb5) (2016-03-09 10:46)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Waterfox 44.0.3
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.182
Operating System: Win 7

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:

Many sidequest appear twice(with different "distances" before they reappear), some only once before the pattern repeats.

1/2 = How often the quest appears, before the pattern repeats
Bold = First appearance of the quest

2 Our Taxes
2 Pompous Wall Decorations, Please!
2 Magical Goods
2 Good Supplies
2 Noble Residences
2 Borondal for the People
2 More Tools
2 Improved Production
2 On to Distant Lands
1 The Elven Tower
2 Supplies Supply Security
2 Advanced Tactics
2 Perfect Logistics
2 Spiritual Reinforcements
2 More Relics
2 Striving for Improvement
2 New Research
2 Utilizing New Knowledge
2 Admirable Altars, Please!
2 Gorgeous Pennants, Please!
2 Showing Elven Strength
1 Basic Resources
1 Copper Whopper
2 Striving for Improvement
2 Noble Residences
2 Borondal for the People
2 Good Supplies
2 Perfect Logistics
2 More Tools
2 Advanced Tactics
2 Knowledge from all over the World
2 Showing Elven Strength
2 On to Distant Lands
2 Our Taxes
2 More Relics
2 Spiritual Reinforcements
2 Crafted Goods
2 Magical Goods
2 Supplies Supply Security
2 Pompous Wall Decorations, Please!
1 Hard Work
2 New Research
1 Granite, more Granite!
2 Gorgeous Pennants, Please!
2 Utilizing New Knowledge
2 Admirable Altars, Please!
2 Improved Production
1 Broke
2 Crafted Goods
1 Visiting the Tavern
2 Knowledge from all over the World

Expected situation:
Every quest should appear once in a fixed order before the pattern restarts.

Reproduction Steps
Click through the side quests.

DeletedUser607

my impression is, that this is some sort of dublicate bug report of the dwarven quests in fairy chapter bug.

reason: not just the dwarven quests (gain 8000 granite and so on) are still there, basically ALL quests of the dwarven chapter are still in place, additionally the fairy chapter quests appear.

a big indicator for me is, that I have rearranged the quests in the dwarven chapter (by selectively cancelling quests) so that I can run them in a certain order (makes everything smoother). so now, every second time, my regular quest order appears and the other time it's a new quest order. furthermore, the dwarven-specific quests appear only every other time aswell. it's confusing that there are some quest twice (gain 16k supplies, gain 4k dust, etc).

should be easy to fix, and would fix the dwarven-chapter-specific quests aswell.

DeletedUser1075

Yes. I no longer see the dwarven side-quest bug listed in this forum, but I saw the end of the storyline already and yet they're popping up again.

DeletedUser607

of course.

I just want to point out, that we don't experience 2 bugs here. it's just one.

DeletedUser778

reason: not just the dwarven quests (gain 8000 granite and so on) are still there, basically ALL quests of the dwarven chapter are still in place, additionally the fairy chapter quests appear.
Would make sense, I sorted my quests a little too before the upgrade and especially the order "crafted goods", "magical goods", "supplies supply security" looks familiar too me, but I then I would wonder why crafted goods appears only once.
Are only quests to collect crafted/magical goods planned for the fairy quests and no more quest to collect basic goods?
Or is it connected with the bug in the past, where we had the quest to collect basic resources twice and the deletion of one, causes it now to not appear anymore for fairies.

Preator

but I then I would wonder why crafted goods appears only once.

I think you meant basic goods here, instead of crafted.
Said that, i checked my own side quests. They all are exact the same as yours, except for the quest Basic Resources (and of course 24h good productions are different because of different boosted goods).
I have Basic Resources twice as well . Is it possible you have it also double, and just missed one while posting the thread?

Here is my current side quests list:

2 x Advanced tactics
2 x Basic Resources
2 x Borondal for the People
1 x Broke
1 x Copper Whopper
2 x Crafted Goods
2 x Giant Globes, Please
2 x Good Supplies
1 x Granite, more Granite!
1 x Hard Work
2 x Improved Production
2 x Knowledge from all over the World
2 x Mage Journals, Please
2 x Magical Goods
2 x More Relics
2 x More Tools
2 x Mysterious Potions, Please
2 x New Research
2 x Noble Residences
2 x On to Distant Lands
2 x Our taxes
2 x Perfect Logistics
2 x Showing Elven Strength
2 x Spiritual Reinforcements
2 x Striving for Improvement
2 x Supplies Supply Security
1 x The Elven Tower
2 x Utilizing New Knowledge
1 x Visiting the Tavern

DeletedUser778

Yes Basic Resources of course. :)
And no i didn't missed it counting, I was going for good collecting quests more often the last days and always pissed that I had to go through all quest twice to do the quest twice after 9h production, while I did the crafted/magic goods quest already twice going through the quests once :p

So one hint more that it's connected with https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/8200-repetitive-quest-“gain-4000-marble.3994/ that I have it only once, because it looks like it's marble specific. (my first boost)

DeletedUser1075

I just want the dwarven quests out of the quest list. They're still there for me.

DeletedUser

The same/ similar Quest problem is being reported on the US forum. Repeated Quests, too many....

DeletedUser594

I just want the dwarven quests out of the quest list. They're still there for me.
Same here! Been told they ( devs ) working on it, I had one at the time now it's 2 useless dwarven quests!
Give us a break and do it sooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

DeletedUser118

As much as I can understand the problem...

Who cares? I mean yes they shouldn't be there but are right now but on the other hand, as long as you can cancel them it shouldn't be too big of a problem to you. There are other, none dwarven quests I also cancel every time I get them and I don't ask for them to be removed. So what's the big problem in here?

DeletedUser594

As much as I can understand the problem...

Who cares? I mean yes they shouldn't be there but are right now but on the other hand, as long as you can cancel them it shouldn't be too big of a problem to you. There are other, none dwarven quests I also cancel every time I get them and I don't ask for them to be removed. So what's the big problem in here?
If you don't know what you're talking ( writing ) about, don't!!! Those quests can't be removed!!!!!! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118

We are talking about side quests, no? These are declinable no? So?

And even if you use ten more !!! it won't help.

DeletedUser651

Seriously? For people who don't want us clicking, you now have us clicking more than ever. You rock it with the tournaments and then make our life hell with the clicking. Stop doing that! It is hard to ever say a nice word about this company.