• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8798] Dwarven Quests after selling Dwarven Portal

Preator

Game version: v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 44.0.2
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.306
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title:
1. Granite, more Granite! (Required: Gain 8000 Granite)
2. Copper Whopper (Required: Produce 1 Dwarven Statue)
3. Hard Work (Required: Produce 2 Copper Buckles)
4. Broke (Required: Produce Copper Coins 6 times)

Current situation:
The above 4 quests still appear even after completing the quest that requires the Dwarven Portal to be sold (Don't remember the name of the quest that requires us to sell it)

Expected situation:
Not to get the quests related to dwarven productions after completing the quest that requires the Dwarven Portal to be sold.

Reproduction Steps
Continue the game until reaching Chapter 7
2. Complete the quest that requires the Dwarven Portal to be sold
3. See that the dwarven quests still appear

DeletedUser1075

Agreed. These quests should not appear once the copper and granite mines are sold. Yet they still persist...

DeletedUser1532

(I couldn't find appropriate thread)

If you sell the portal in advance and THEN you get the quest to sell it, you can't finish it until you build the portal again and sell it after that...

DeletedUser1482

yes I play in human on elvenar France and there after selling dwarven portal no more dwarven quest !
Only here on beta1 I confirm this bug not yet fixed !!

DeletedUser

Ah, I've been wondering about that, good to see somebody made a thread about it :)

Elderflower

I don't know if this is related or if I should make another report but, although I have sold my dwarven portal, I still have access to the copper etc I had remaining when I sold it. I just accidentally placed a dwarven street with no problem

DeletedUser118

That's no bug but wanted. The copper and granite won't be lost anymore due to the deletion of the portal. It will be stored for you so you can keep on using it for streets or anything like that. This change was made by the devs not long ago.

Elderflower

Thanks. I am glad of that. It seemed very unfair that people should lose the dwarven goods they'd created because they had to get rid of the dwarven portal. Glad they changed it.

DeletedUser1075

What was fixed? I still have a double loop of quests, including one that features dwarves.

DeletedUser503

I still am stuck with this quest as well : Dwarf Lady: Build Ancient Grounds.
Cost to build 497, 000 in coins, 69,700 in supplies, 13:46 hrs time, size 3 x 7.
Reward: 11,000 supplies.
I already have one. The reward is not worth the cost, and I am halfway
through the Fairy Age. This quest needs to be made declineable, as should
all dwarf quests once the Dwarf Portal is gone.

Could you please send a support ticket about that, so that we can check it specifically for your account? Perhaps there is another reason than the bug fixed now. :)

DeletedUser

I think it may be connected to Magic Academy. On my live account I have exact same situation. Dwarven quests vanished, but I stopped in Faeries at quest with building MA (which I don't build, because it is crappy building) and have "beverages & bread" in my repeatable quests too.

Preator

In this bug thread we mentioned about the production of the dwarven goods (granite and copper) after selling dwarven buildings. However, "beverages & bread" quest (more precisely, quest named "Visiting the Tavern") does not require dwarven goods to be completed, you produce beverages and breads in workshops. We all still have that quest as well. This might not be considered as a bug.