• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Should phoenixes come back as they are or new should appear? Should set buildings return? (opinions)

CrazyWizard

i hope artefacts will be the same, otherwise there is no meaning at all to let craft eggs in MA. logic tells there should be one or another way to get these ratty phoenix artefacts

The event (they said in the Q&A that the event will be the best way to aquire artifacts), 1 phoenix artefact in the challenge after event, 2 phoenix artifacts at the fellowship adventure after past easter, 3 phoenix artefacts at black friday for a hefty monetary prize (75 euro I think)

While you might not like the black friday offer there have been many instances in which you could aquire more phoenix artefacts.

Karvest

Only 3, and all of them was just after event itself, so no old phoenix artifacts for anyone who started playing last 9 months or was away from the game while they were there. Only $$$ ones.

DeletedUser2630

According to that name, I think the new Phoenix will shorten the time in the Spire of Eternity. He was less likely to supply lives by "cooling combat wounds".

What would be a fenix to reduce the time between tournaments when there is a panda and a time vortex.