• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Should phoenixes come back as they are or new should appear? Should set buildings return? (opinions)

Deleted User - 82430

6-phoenixes.png

Deleted User - 81190

BTW, all the Phoenixes in the screenshot above are L10. There are several players on US servers with more than 3 Phoenixes placed, certainly with 2x FPs.

Karvest

Notice that only one is fed, btw. If new phoenix would require same amount of pet food as fire - pet food would become a big issue for those who have more than one of each.

UlyssesBlue

It would be nice if the artefacts were the same, but we got new phoenixes. That way people would have the choice to upgrade existing phoenixes that they've crafted since last year (or that didn't get fully upgraded during the last event), but they can't get any more fire phoenixes. It may encourage people to push a bit more in the new event, if they were trying to upgrade both a new phoenix and an old one.

Richord

@Lovec Krys timeboosters? Don't care much about that; it just shortens time, not production costs etc.
spire? pff; way too expansive to make it mandatory.

we should get a forgebuilding (or extra option in MA) to get the right artifacts.

Arthus

It would be nice if the artefacts were the same, but we got new phoenixes. That way people would have the choice to upgrade existing phoenixes that they've crafted since last year (or that didn't get fully upgraded during the last event), but they can't get any more fire phoenixes. It may encourage people to push a bit more in the new event, if they were trying to upgrade both a new phoenix and an old one.

Or at least if fire phoenix was replaced with Jade Phoenix or something, others are not that game-breaking

But well, maybe they prepare something new indeed.

Lovec Krys

Well, we can only hope, that it will be something usefull and it won't follow the typical evo building pattern = many low attributes = useless garbage.

Arthus

Just the one phoenix? Or multiple phoenixes like last time?

Coldfire is the only new atm but it seems he will be stronger than any other evo building. I see gold and 5 bonus production slots. No feed effect yet.

I think they came to the conclusion that one stronger phoenix with new artifacts will be better than repeating old phoenix, considering the fact that some people have spare phoenix artifacts in inventory from fellowship adventures, one from craftsman challenge from May 2019 etc.

The only thing that worries me is that if they will introduce more and more different artifacts, we will reach the point where there will be 20 different artifacts and cycles between them would be terribly long or some would stop to appear at all - unless they introduce another ways of obtaining them. Imagine people who just created old phoenixes in academy - you can't expect them to wait 5 years to make them level 10 because there will be 2 artifacts per year...

Last edited:

Ashrem

They could have a phoenix do a double/split effect. Feeding give +3%Damage/+3%Defence per evolution to a total of +30/+30 and don't have it stack with Fire Phoenix. Then Existing FF users can feed both for +50/+30 if they want.

Asween

i hope artefacts will be the same, otherwise there is no meaning at all to let craft eggs in MA. logic tells there should be one or another way to get these ratty phoenix artefacts

CrazyWizard

I love the nameing scheme,

If coldfire is translated to dutch (koudvuur) it becomes a deadly diseasy (gangreen), that fits nicely in deadly diseases theme of the current news reports.