• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Shortage of Fragments - another Aspect of the Moonstone Problem

CrazyWizard

If you are an active player you should have more then enough spellfragments and plenty oppurtunities to gain more by disenchanting.
Guess I am not active enough ;)
I really need disenchanting to fuel my crafting needs

It's a common response by a player detached from elvenar reality for players who do no have loads of moonstone sets

Aeva

Guess I am not active enough ;)
I really need disenchanting to fuel my crafting needs

It's a common response by a player detached from elvenar reality for players who do no have loads of moonstone sets
I don't think this is a helpfull comment.

salandrine

There is a small group of new Players suffering from a shortage of Fragments. (I know, many others have too much). It is those, that have only one Moonstone set (which is the standard for new players) and own two Pilgrims Manors-sets. So they get 3 Combination Catalysts a week, but just a few Fragments. I am one of them. In spite of climbing the spire all the way to the top every, every week.
^...
sorry, I have to correct your post:

Moonstone set give 1 catalyst every day, thats 7 a week. And you have two Pilgrim sets, thats also 2 catalyst /day. so you are getting 21 catalysts a week an not 3 only a week, as stated in your post.