• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Screen jumps when sliding it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser503

I have a new issue that has not been a problem until this morning.
When I click and drag the city screen, it jumps back nearly to where it
was when I first grabbed it. Since this happened right after a maintenance
update, I suspect it is a new issue resulting from something done there.
Windows XP
Elves
MustangK

DeletedUser

I submitted a ticket because I had the same issue after the update. It cleared when I turned hardware acceleration off. I also experienced additional graphics on my level 1 planks manufactories.

I also just noticed that when I post a message in chat it shows 1 message but it didn't do that before, only when others posted.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this guys! We're not able to reproduce this issue, but there is obviously something going on since we have muiltiple reports on it now. Therefore, may we please ask you to place a filled in Bug Report Template here? You can find this template in this thread . Thank you for your help!

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.22.136-c4d3af7-(master) (2015-08-04 13:28)
Game world: __Beta
Browser + version: __Safari Version 9.0 (11601.1.41)
Flash Player version: __18,0,0,209
Operating System: __OS X El Capitan 10.11 (15A234d)
Screen resolution: __2560 x 1600
Account name: __ Wolf
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON/

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: all(if applicable)

Current situation:
Declining quests or completing them makes the city jump in different directions
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Click on quest... sometimes jump there
2. decline Quest... jump there
3. confirm decline... you collect a resource under the decade button AND decline the Quest... sometimes jump when pop up closes
4. Finish quest and click on the icon to collect... jump 3/5
5. collecting quest in next pop up, again you collect the resource under the button if there is one to collect and confirm the collection at the same time.. jump3/5

After browser refresh, the jumping stops

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Great @Saribar ! Would you please be so kind to post a Bug Report Template here anyway? That would help our development team a lot!

DeletedUser503

I followed Saribar's advice and turned off hardware acceleration.
The 'rubber band' effect is gone now.

Marindor

Good! Can you still post a bug report template here as well please, MustangK? Switching off the Hardware Accelerator may help for now, but we'd rather find the cause of the troubles so the Hardware Accelerator can me modified to work good for you in the future, as well. :)

We'll close this thread and archive it, as we cannot reproduce this specific behaviour. Should you have an accurate way to reproduce this, please create a new thread in the Report a Bug section. Any issues related to the game not being playable (e.g. due to being extremely slow) because of the hardware acceleration feature, can be reported in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.