• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Arthus

No information about the end of the recipe, it is not a building game, it is a gambling game !

Totally, and you have to be lucky to get recipe, i didn't get recipe for blueprints since start of event even after spending a lot of diamonds for refreshes, there's absolutely no sense of putting recipes that are not showing up.

Last edited:

Uffauffa

Are you sure about that, it can be only the recipe 3 blues ! With this gambling game, it can take a week to have the good recipe !
Agree for the gambling.
As I wrote already somewhere in the forum, I've got twice the "catalysts offer" two days ago.
Btw, today Marindor, apologising for the confusion, said they will be removed from MA when mermaids spire will be on live version, if I understand correctly.

Arthus

• Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again
Are you sure about that, it can be only the recipe 3 blues ! With this gambling game, it can take a week to have the good recipe !

I have not seen any for 3 blueprints from start of event xD

And 9 times the one for artifacts (i don't spend ashen ones)-> game behaves like they know you have blueprints so they give you counter-recipe, if you had a lot of ashen artifacts but not blueprints they would give you blueprints recipe but no artifact one.