• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Request to change Wholesale Market Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser724

This is extreme important that should not mixed with the current update
I open previous message thread because
(1) I do not want the "comment on current update" flooded with comments on wholesales
It should allow more room for other comments on other changes
(2) This wholesale market change has a very serious impact on "how player currently play this game"
I cannot use coins and supplies to buy marble ( my non-boosted goods and I am short of it)
I used to buy some goods with coins/supplies to help fellowship
I am forced to buy kp with coins which upset my development plan
the excess supplies has no where to use ( except use it un-wisely in wholesale market)
I need population for building, and I have to erect residential buildings, this give me excess coins....etc

Here, it is not a comment of the current update

It is a request from me that ask
Inno remove the current change on wholesale market and revert it back immediately

If any 1 like to join with me to request Inno to revert wholesale market back
Please leave comment and reply in here

thanks

DeletedUser

Agree completely. The new wholesaler offers less options not just in goods, but it used to be a place to use coins and supplies when they were full. You had choices on how many you wanted to use and on what goods. Now, you are given no choice at all. I hate it. Doesn't work. Need to revert back immediately.

DeletedUser1548

How many Workshops do you have? That many or you quest that much?

@Marindor said they are working on rebuilding quest module.
I see it as: they don't want us to exploit declinable quests and that's the first step. No need to produce too much supplies. ;)

In my opinion current quest system is really bad, rolling quests over and over is stupid. I don't do it so I don't hit the roof with supplies. And I use coins to buy KP. For me this change is neutral but I agree with people who say this makes new player's life harder.

DeletedUser

How many Workshops do you have? That many or you quest that much?

@Marindor said they are working on rebuilding quest module.
I see it as: they don't want us to exploit declinable quests and that's the first step. No need to produce too much supplies. ;)

In my opinion current quest system is really bad, rolling quests over and over is stupid. I don't do it so I don't hit the roof with supplies. And I use coins to buy KP. For me this change is neutral but I agree with people who say this makes new player's life harder.

Those quests on the left side? I do them only rarely. They are more necessary when you are a new player. Once your city begins to be built up and producing regularly, they can be ignored for the most part. Just do one when or if you feel like it. But your coin and supplies do top out and they know this. It was in one of those "did you know"tips that show when the game is loading. Says something like: The wholesaler is especially useful when your coin or supplies are capped. And it WAS. With this change.... it's not very useful anymore. Especially for me, a player that negotiates instead of fighting. I buy a lot of goods. Now I am handicapped in doing so.

DeletedUser1789

I have six workshops, and I almost never do the declinable quests - because it's too boring for my taste, so I do without. Yet I still regularly hit the roof of my MH in tools, and every day I also hit the roof in gold. The "old" wholesale was the perfect solution to get rid of all the excess. But the "new" wholesaler is stupid.

Yesterday they forced me to buy silk (I don't need silk, I had too much already, I would have needed scrolls). And today - what a great surprise ! They force me to buy silk AGAIN !!!!! Will I ever get a chance to buy my much-needed scrolls ? And what about the price increase ? That's just catastrophic !

I used to love ELVENAR, now it just gets worse with every update :-(

If nothing changes, I'll stop playing, they have taken all the fun out of this game...

SoggyShorts

It's really been hard on my little city, I'm running only boosted planks, but with a very small city I can't trade much so a nice solution was to buy marble and steel with my supplies when I got capped. Today the only thing I can buy is crystal-- totally useless.

I can see where they were going with the progressive prices, but the old way was very expensive at 5:1, and now that's just the minimum price?!
Perhaps if the first price was 2:1 then 3:1, 4:1 etc.
But please, more options was waaaaaay better

lika1961

This game is set up so that there is always a shortage of one particular material. In my neighbourhood it is marble. We use the trader to exchange coins or supplies for marble as it is normally not available for trade. Some days you have extra coins and some days you have extra supplies. Surely it would be your choice which of those you use to buy the extra marble you need that you cannot trade for?

You should consider what players need and stop "improving" things to the point where they don't work!

DeletedUser1571

Hi, I'm quite agree why change things that go into more your solution is really not good at all
I will never make transactions at these levels there. I prefer to do without it and wait.

DeletedUser1627

I agree! The new wholesaler is totally useless and ugly...

Ainor

rolling quests over and over is stupid. I don't do it so I don't hit the roof with supplies.
everyone has his strategies, if you think that it is stupid don't do it. But not for me, thanks rolling quests and a MH always full I buy undreds essentials goods every day (and yes, KP too), and this new wholesare is a very very bad change.
(ps. sorry for my english, it is not my language)

lika1961

I have more than 20 neighbours who visit me every day and after just having completed my visits to them, my supplies storage is full. I DON'T WANT SILK, so what should I do? My pesky workshops are also still producing supplies, so it is a catch-22 situation now. Ridiculous!!!

DeletedUser118

build troops

I was lucky this morning that I could trade my coins for Crystal. But tomorrow I'm not sure what to do...

DeletedUser1767

and they know this. It was in one of those "did you know"tips that show when the game is loading. Says something like: The wholesaler is especially useful when your coin or supplies are capped. And it WAS.
This was the reloading message I got when I logged on to my city just now. Then I go into my city, where my MH is already maxed out and I haven't even done my NH help yet. *makes inarticulate noise of frustration*

Marindor

Guys, again: Please leave your feedback about this in this thread. If it gets scattered all around the forum in different threads, we will surely miss some important points, which would be a waste of your efforts. I will now close this thread, please do as we ask you to. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.