• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Remove the confirmation when decline a repeating quest.

• Thread starter DeletedUser2038
  • Start date

Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser2038

I suggest to remove the confirmation when decline a repeating or progressed quest.
Since declining a repeating quest is not "fatal" action it can be declined safely without any confirmation.
Extra confirmation is annoying especially for fellowship adventure where declining quests is used a lot.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

I'd rather have them replace all repeating quests both in the main game and in the FA with something else entirely.

Heymrdiedier

I'd rather have them replace all repeating quests both in the main game and in the FA with something else entirely.
id rather not have them change the repeating quests. they are at the core of the game, and previous changes to the core, usually changed the game more then i wanted (combat, trader)

DeletedUser1901

If you have part of one quest finished, but are declining the other quest slot and it does the behavior where it moves from the top slot to the bottom slot, and you are clicking and declining on auto-pilot, it is possible to accidentally throw away the quest you have progressed in. I have come close to doing this a few times and the decline confirmation saved me. It would have to be a declinable quest that has no progress put into it to take away the decline confirmation. They could do away with the Awesome button after collecting a badge. It does nothing for the click fiesta.

DeletedUser2038

I totally agree with previous post. Confirmation is needed for already progressed quest.
So the correct question should be "Remove the confirmation when decline a repeating or progressed quest.

SoggyShorts

id rather not have them change the repeating quests. they are at the core of the game
Really? Even after going through the FA twice here on Beta, you still like the repeating quests? I'm surprised.
There are just so many ways that they could be replaced or improved on that I can't believe keeping the endless clickfest is the best option.

Heymrdiedier

Really? Even after going through the FA twice here on Beta, you still like the repeating quests? I'm surprised.
There are just so many ways that they could be replaced or improved on that I can't believe keeping the endless clickfest is the best option.
im not saying the adventure quests need to be as they are now, in fact it was one of my first feedbacks i gave when it came out.

Im talking about the current repeatable quests,

SoggyShorts

Im talking about the current repeatable quests,
Me too, I'm talking about both. If they are terrible in the FA, how can they be great and untouchable in the main game?
Quest cycling is lame, and could be replaced with something much better both in the FA and the normal declinable questline.