• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.32

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Elderflower

I see the ranking system has already changed this morning. I don't know how else to account for our Fellowship going from 46 to 54 in eight hours and with no changes in membership

DeletedUser118

Would love to know what exactly has been changed.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I see the ranking system has already changed this morning. I don't know how else to account for our Fellowship going from 46 to 54 in eight hours and with no changes in membership
I dont know either what exactly changed, but ill ask (again). Going from 46 to 54, did you guys drop in ranking points or did the others just rise?

Elderflower

Going from 46 to 54, did you guys drop in ranking points or did the others just rise?
I don't know as unfortunately I don't remember how many points we had before, only the ranking. Currently our total points stands at 1291722. And my own rank hasn't changed more than a point since yesterday.

DeletedUser1777

It would be nice to know how the ranking system works, when someone has the same amount of points (for tournaments & normal rankings).

As example here a screenshot from the current tournament:

upload_2017-6-3_11-10-53.png

you see 2x2 players with the same amount of TP, why is e.m. or zdradus leading?

Same here:

upload_2017-6-3_11-14-9.png

Is it, first come, first serve?
Can't be alphabewise^^

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I dont know either what exactly changed, but ill ask (again). Going from 46 to 54, did you guys drop in ranking points or did the others just rise?
Okay the ranking points have been recalculated since there were some bugs that affected the ranking points that were fixed, but the raking points were not yet cleaned afterwards.
those bugs were rare so not everyone was affected, they included:
a) loosing points on upgrade of a wonder
b) ranking points from tournament were sometimes granted multiple times
c) one cultural building gave ranking points where it shouldnt have

A could result that other players/fellowships suddenly have more ranking points.
B and C could result that you suddenly have (a lot) less ranking points.

Deleted User - 60107

Question: Why are the techs in the halflings chapter so expensive?

For example, Advanced Scouts cost 10'000K Coins and 1'000K Supplies. At the same time a level 25 Main Hall has a max storage capacity of 17'400K Coins and 1'740K Supplies. In other words one single tech costs more than half of the max Coins and Supplies we can have at the end of Sorcerers and Dragons. What's the point of that?

Dony

King of Bugs
I thought that whoever gets to the rank first is the one that gets the higher ranking. At least with AW help, if there are two people with the same amount of KP invested, the person that invested that amount first gets the higher prize.
that was never the case for tournament from the day 1, you can even find old bug reports which was never properly investigated

Dony

King of Bugs
is there any reason why prosperity tower improve PoP spell additively and halfling AW improve MM spell multiplicatively? shouldnt this type of wonders with similar effect be the same?

Jackluyt

Hi!

Does anyone have this screenshot for me please?
Or alternatively - how many rank points does one get?

Thanks!
J

18814242_10209297369651886_5198077372646742368_n.jpg

DeletedUser1777

Does anyone have this screenshot for me please?
Or alternatively - how many rank points does one get?

Quite funny, in Beta I'm at Fairys / Orcs and don't have this upgrade window, in live I'm at S&D and have access to it o_O

You get 950 RP (450 + 500)

upload_2017-6-8_21-35-1.png

Dony

King of Bugs
Hi everyone,

Thank you for that feedback. Is this especially for people with visual problems, or do you think it's too hard to read in general?
hard to read in general because it is dark color over dark color, it should be light color (like much lighter red color) over dark color