• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Red exclamation marks in the technology tree

Isioloder

Game version: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Isioloder
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 4/5

Current situation:
I noted an issue with the red exclamation marks appearing in the technology tree once new technologies are added. The mark on the orc strategist technology did not disappear although I completed the research of it some time ago, and now, there is similar situation concerning the banshee technology. First, the red mark on the nr. V flag at the bottom of the screen, above the slide, seems to appear completely randomly - so when I opened the technology tree, sometimes it was there, sometimes not (while the mark on the orcs' flag is there all the time). This changed after I completed the research, the flag stayed there and did not disappear any more. As long as the mark stayed on the orc strategist technology only, I though that it had some point, but now as I see what is happening with the banshee, I think there is something going wrong. The mark on the "book" icon of the Research stays all the time, too.

Expected situation:
The red exclamation mark should disappear once the newly added technology is researched.

Attachments

• Výstřižek.PNG
    Výstřižek.PNG
    827.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited: