• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Random events by visiting province

DeletedUser

At the moment a province is nearly useless after collecting the relics. The game is not very rich in variety, so the game is not very interesting if you play every day. I personally miss some random events. So you can talk about the game in the future chat.

So my idea is, put some events into the providence's. This can be a simple button with a good surprise or something which is very bad for your town. Some events are single events and you get the bonus if you visiting the event. Other better events are multi user events, so you get the bonus only if more neighbors are clicking on in.

As example:
Good event-> increasing your bonus culture for a short time
-> or you get 66% more coins/goods/supply (only one thing) for 10 minutes,
-> 33% more coins for 15 minutes
-> 15% more coins for 30 minutes

Bad event-> decreasing your bonus culture (if you have)
-> or you get 50% less coins/goods/supply (only one thing) for 10 minutes,
-> 25% less coins for 15 minutes
-> 10% less coins for 30 minutes

Multi player events:
must visited by a minimum of 3 persons and give as example than 0.1% to 3% more supply's from your maximum storage.
For improve the ingame communication between players, this events don`t have a negative aspect.

If both events (good or bad) have the same chance, so it is worth to look after such events, because the positive aspects are a little bit higher.

Single events and multi events are visible on the world map with a special graphic. This is actual a must have, because the game need a lot of CPU or RAM.

Event generation:
Every day the server generates random some single and multi events.
Example for single: 3% chance per providence
Example for multi: Starts with 3% and if a lot of players visited the event, the place/providence get a bonus chance to recreating by the next day. The bonus chance increases by the numbers of visited players. So it make it worth to work together.

Event usage:
Every player can visit 3 events per day (3 visit rights). Reason: In the first weeks, you don`t see a lot of providence's, so you can visit all events. If you don´t talk with your neighbor you have luck or not by visiting an event.
But it is always good to talk with your neighbors. Larger players want to have the multi events (grants more bonus), so they must talk if they don`t want to loose one visit right.

DeletedUser336

if I may add to this....on the world map after a person wins a space allow that space to collect the raw goods. Could even be set up a fight to keep that space daily to collect extra goods from npcs....

DeletedUser1247

while i agree we need something for the vacancies, i don't think those mechanics would be good. reasons.. 1 these should be random with a reward attached when visited and with that you will not know what that reward is until you do so. if you did know what was there who in there right mind would visit a negative reward ? ok so you agree we wont know until visited.... next problem you win a boost of say 25% supplies or goods over your stated times, there is the problem few are on 24/7 to collect within such a short window and goods minimum is 3 hrs. 2 with having multi player working an event i like that but not at this stage of the game our hoods are barren and lucky just to get a few polishes let alone work an event. for now we need to get more playing and keep them playing ( a chat server added to game would be a major step in that direction and is one of if not the most needed upgrade to the game ) ooops went off task lol ok back to this lets not over complicate by using boosts and % and timers, but just a basic loot reward there could be 3 tiers of them.....1. easy/ low cost to visit which would reward basic goods/supplies/coins with say a 90% chance of success 2. medium/ medium cost to visit rewarding tier 2 goods supplies/coins 70% chance of success 3. hard/ high cost to visit high risk but high rewards tier 3 goods supplies/coins 50% chance of success. i think using the wasted knowledge points to visit/ search the random drops a goods way to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, vacancies and lack of use for the points. also rewards don't have to be just goods coins supplies maybe some troops or even better a few diamonds on the hard hunts, there should be a time set for the hunts like 1 hour easy 3 hour medium 6 hour for hard this way your not clearing the map in a single session/ keep players coming back to do the hunts.... another aspect is should low level players be able to hunt for high rewards or only the hunts for which there technology allows them to aquire ? i'm ok with it either way .as to kpts cost maybe 2- 3 points for easy 5-6 on medium 7-9 hard.