• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Quest ask for „Research Advanced Scouting“

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.37 –(37a8f7829 2017-08-18 12:40)

Game world: beta1

Browser + version: Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always

Quest title:
The Storm

Current situation: Quest ask for „Research Advanced Scouting“

Expected situation: Actual no quests for things being in the future and actual not available

Reproduction Steps:

Have halflings chapter completed

Mention issue

Look at the research tree

Make screen shot

Start bug report

Attachments

• ras.PNG
    ras.PNG
    114.9 KB · Views: 368

Deleted User - 60107

That's intentional. You will be able to complete the quest when the next guest race arrives (or so has been explained previously).

Since the quests for the enxt race are already in the game that means we are getting close to it.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
That's intentional. You will be able to complete the quest when the next guest race arrives (or so has been explained previously).

Since the quests for the next race are already in the game that means we are getting close to it.

This is spot on from shadowblack, its also what happens every guest race.

See same issue with last guest race.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...ant-be-fullfilled-research-spring-grove.8223/

but on the other hand, you can now maybe have a guess what the next guestrace will be :)

Loki Blue

**Looks at self**

**Whistles**

Yes, well...this is an interesting turn of events, isn't it? :cool:

And it brings me back to that myth involving Fafnir. If you are familiar with "Otter's Ransom", you just might catch what I'm on about.

But, I'm probably way off and just taking up your time. :p

DeletedUser1767

They could be hiding a lot of things under those metallic masks! Also -- doesn't the Baroness look a bit different this time around, in Part II? She looked more like a human in a mask in Part I, not so much now with the glowing eyes. The one in this quest doesn't have glowing eyes, but then we've just met it. It seems to want our help... but maybe that's a lie too?

Other things we know: it's time for marble to be the featured guest race good.

DeletedUser1767

Or, if "Mendaci" is indeed a clue, and these guys are liars or tricksters, maybe he wants us to think he's dying, so we'll help him, but then we'll find out that they have some more sinister plan? We've had a lot of different variations on the theme of host-and-guest-race, but no one's been outright deceptive yet, and that would be a pretty awesome twist.

I really don't think I've ever been so intrigued by the Elvenar storyline before! The promise of a new chapter is always fun, but I'm usually just wondering, you know, who is it, what will the art be like, what's the new challenge going to be, not so much about the actual storyline. Also if they were using the Masquerade event to introduce who/whatever-these-beings-are into the Elvenar universe, well... I still didn't do the events, but that would be very tricksy of them and I approve.

ETA: I've been kinda hoping that some centaurs would turn up and want me to help them breed unicorns to save the unicorn herds from extinction... but a maybe-sinister mystery is way better! Especially if the artwork we've seen for Baroness Estrella so far is a hint of what the new chapter art will look like.

Deleted User - 86059

I think I am going to have to beg that it isn't going to be anything scary because it will be very hard to play through my fingers while trying to keep my eyes covered:p..... I'm going to think unicorns or butterflies... Enough nasties with Orcs and Halflings now we need something pretty and gentle ;)

Loki Blue

I think I am going to have to beg that it isn't going to be anything scary because it will be very hard to play through my fingers while trying to keep my eyes covered:p..... I'm going to think unicorns or butterflies... Enough nasties with Orcs and Halflings now we need something pretty and gentle ;)

Pretty and gentle...

Tribbles? :p

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team

Butterflies could make some sense, they dont live longer then a year, so they are dieing....
it would also fit the questtitle: the storm: you know from the butterfly effect.

but i dont see how they could be using a mask tho, or why they would do it :)

Also unicorns arent really plausable i think, im pretty sure u would see the horn throught the mask :)