• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Program crashing direct after completing on Mobile

Brummbaer

Hello friends,
ich have a problem playing Elvenar on mobile (Tablet-PC)
The game crashes directly after loading.

Android 6.0
64 GB
Octa-Core 2.5
Start as Main activity

Hint: I have a big mostly completed city with can case this problem

Small cities load but crashing also after a while when performing NH

Somebody with an idea how to solve this problem

Thanks a lot
Brummbaer

Brummbaer

Steps performed

1.) Uninstalled app
2.) download app again (zz 1.62) 1.60.1-95fa0f8-0
3.) start app / login on beta
4.) can see city for a moment
5.) App closes automatically
6.) start app again
7. App closes automatically after 16/16 loaded

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone,

It sounds just like on my city. I got the same problem after completing a Quest, the new Quest didn't show up and I decided to reload the game but it gets stuck and I can't see my town anymore...

Additionnal infos : The Quest was to upgrade 4 Buildings to level 4 OR to upgrade a Building to at least level 15 (not sure it's related to this particular Quest ;) )

Truly Yours, GA

PS After checking the issues, it seems that my bug has already been reported --> I cannot log in

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    471.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

DeletedUser

... I got the same problem after completing a Quest, the new Quest didn't show up and I decided to reload the game but it gets stuck and I can't see my town anymore......
That's also what happened to me but I was on PC/browser (with HTML5). I had no problems all morning but after completing an event quest (don't know exactly which one, could be the same) I was stuck. Had to turn off HTML5 (using another browser) to be able to login again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Awaken

This has to be linked to the HTML5 mode. Here's why, I used another Browser (Mozilla Firefox), logged in, and I've been able to reach out to my city while I was under the Flash Version. Hope this will help, ;).
Truly Yours, GA

Pixie27

Greetings everyone,

It sounds just like on my city. I got the same problem after completing a Quest, the new Quest didn't show up and I decided to reload the game but it gets stuck and I can't see my town anymore...

Additionnal infos : The Quest was to upgrade 4 Buildings to level 4 OR to upgrade a Building to at least level 15 (not sure it's related to this particular Quest ;) )

Truly Yours, GA

PS After checking the issues, it seems that my bug has already been reported --> I cannot log in

Same problem here, using PC (Chrome). Quest 30 didn't show up and I collected some units. It made the sound the quest was complete, but nothing showed up or changed. I refreshed the game, but it wasn't fully loading and I couldn't get back in my city.

I have managed to get in now with Firefox, thanks for the tip GA!

Marindor

Hi guys,

Those problems indeed seem to be caused by that other bug, which was resolved today. Is everything fine for you again?

Brummbaer

Dear Team,
sorry: NO - my problem is not solved :-(

But this time I had the possibility to have a short look onto my city before the program closed by it's own