• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered I can not log in

DeletedUser2314

I can't log in with HTML5 in Google Chrome, it gets stuck on 18/24. When I try with Flash in Internet Explorer, it works fine.
I don't like to play with Interenet Explorer though, but as I can't go to options in Chrome, I can't get rid of HTML5. Anyone know what to do?

beta.jpg

DeletedUser2314

Thank you for the answer, @Dony! But in Internet Explorer it goes automatically to Flash, I dont know why. Maybe because I've never opened it in IE before?
It looks quite strange to me that I'm on HTML5 in Chrome and in IE in Flash at the same time? Still all works fine in IE.

Loki Blue

If you want this issue looked at, you have to make a bug report. It's not going to be taken care of here. :)

Copy this form:

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Humans or Elves:

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

click this link: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?forums/report-a-bug.28/create-thread
paste that form and fill it out as completely as possible, title it correctly, then post it. It is essential that you are clear and concise, because the more information you provide the better they can deal with whatever issue may exist.

DeletedUser2314

Thank you very much, @Loki Blue. I have already contacted support, but they say I'm the only one with the problem.

Dony

King of Bugs
did you turn it off in Explorer as i suggested above?
htm5.JPG

then your game should work in chrome

DeletedUser2314

Yes, I went to Explorer, turned off the HTML5. The page needed to reload, and now it's not playable in Explorer anymore, the page is frozen.
But at least I can log in on Chrome now, although I'm not on HTML5 anymore and that sucks.

Loki Blue

Thank you very much, @Loki Blue. I have already contacted support, but they say I'm the only one with the problem.

I was not telling you to contact Support, but to post a bug report here on the forum. They're two different things...by posting a bug report on the forum, other players who may be experiencing the issue can add their reports to the thread you start, and by using the form I included, the Mods can then see that it is not an isolated occurrence, then take it from there. :)

HTML5 is just getting started here, so if there is an issue with one browser and not another, they need that information.

Also, you're not the only one with the problem, there's at least one other player saying that they can't log in.

Deleted User - 86059

I am in the process of looking into this further. Can you bare with me for a while so I can see if trying different things will help. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all :oops:

Deleted User - 86059

Like @Loki Blue said would it please be possible to do a bug report on this so that I can get QA's to look into this even further as I can find no issue as to why this is happening ;)

Deleted User - 86059

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
We have found the problem and have forwarded it for fixing ASAP. The only solution for affected players at this time is to use another browser i.e not Opera/Chrome as they are defaulted to HTML5. Not an ideal solution we know.

Deleted User - 86059

Thanks everyone for your patience. The issue with log in should now be fixed for the ones who experienced it. Please if it should happen again can make a bug report so that it goes straight to the correct department to investigate otherwise it just delays us from helping you ;)