• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Please make EVERY quest declinable!

DeletedUser395

I absolutely don't want to build that ugly cyclone but have to because the quest can't be declined. Please don't force me to do quests which I don't want to fulfill! (Well, I built it and immediately sold it - that makes no sense).

DeletedUser

I kind of wish no quests were decline able. Having to cycle through 10 quests because I know it's a waste of time to do most of the Repeatables is kind of meh.

DeletedUser

I don't think your issue is with quests, but rather with the Cyclone's graphics.
Heh! I'll build any building if it's more efficient. Even if it looks like total crap.

DeletedUser

+1,But I think the suggestion has already been proposed.

DeletedUser43

No, this is the only thread about making all quests declinable. ;)

Perhaps you're thinking about the thread concerning quests related to unboosted goods, which can be found here (click). One of the forwarded options in that thread was to add a decline button to those quests. In this thread however, the idea is to add a decline button to all quests.

DeletedUser205

quest with the focus on "build this and that" should be optional.
That would be the only way, to keep your city in an optic to your individual taste.
Those quest are too simply created. Perhaps because the game doesn't give the possibility to create quests with interessting challenges?

DeletedUser

I haven't said that I dislike nor like in my post before, so I will say it now. These are main quests! A storyline through the world of Elvenar. I enjoy the main quests, they set objectives which are easy to understand and give some decent rewards. If someone makes them declinable what fun is there in the story? I say no, -1 for this thread.

DeletedUser

Instead of giving the option to decline the main storyline quests (other than asking to build non-boosted manufactories which according to me is a strategically wrong quest and has to be changed or removed completely) maybe the dev's can think of giving a choice in the quest ... for example either build a Mysterious Cyclone or give neighborly help to 15 (or maybe even more) neighbors... ;)... or maybe spend 50 KPs ... or collect 10 relics ... Something like that ... I feel the second option should be a little more difficult / time consuming than the first option as thats been given as a work around for not wanting to do the first option and the game should try to make the players opt for the first option most of the time ...

DeletedUser

I like ddevil's idea on a fiix for this.

And i like the cyclone :p Have 14 of em.

DeletedUser594

Fully agree with making all quests declinable, or get it to those "hard" working devs
to stop putting crap into this game! I've got 6 Mysterious Cyclones in my City and
will not put in another one no matter the reward! As a matter of fact I'm in the process
of deleting them to make room for better culture buildings!
So, come on devs put a smile on players faces by pleasing them every ones in a while!!!
Do it soon because my map is filling up with Lookers you removed before, but this
belongs somewhere else! I'm sure someone will tell me!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser967

Nope, here are 2 types of quests, story and repeatable for "do something" when you wait for next story quest. Story quests shouldn't be declinable.

DeletedUser118

The person who designed my quastline is definitely a Magic Dust fan. First I had to build a manufactory, after that update it. Now it asks for 200 Magic Dust prods and 3 Relics of a Magic Dust province. Too bad my boosted good is Elixir...o_O

DeletedUser778

In the beginning I wanted to do Mainquests, but my own progress stopped me for a week (get 5 marble relics quest, after i cleared all for me possible marble provinces for my boost and not able to get more, cuz enemy troops were way too strong and the encounters needed goods i couldn't produce trade for to negotiate) -> the next couple of quests afterwards were just rewards collecting since I achieved all the demands in the time waiting to be able to get marble relics.
Now I don't care much about my mainquest since the demands are stupid.
I'm curently researching superior gems factories and I'm still at the mainquest elven sorceresses I (upgrade amory and dust)
So I would like this whole mainquest thing thinked through again, making all declineable would just be the easy/lazy way.

DeletedUser

I absolutely don't want to build that ugly cyclone but have to because the quest can't be declined. Please don't force me to do quests which I don't want to fulfill! (Well, I built it and immediately sold it - that makes no sense).

+111111111