• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New issue Player Rankings - Delete Function

Moonlady70

Game version: doesn’t matter
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
all available possibilities
Operating System or Mobile Device:
all available possibilities
Screen resolution:
doesn’t matter
Account name:
Moonlady70 and all other players
Humans or Elves:
doesn’t matter

Reproducibility:
5/5 = happens always

Current situation: Players still there with low or 0 points, not migrated into chapter 5, not deleted from game

Expected situation: fix the bugs

Reproduction Steps: Open Ranking List

First of all I like to tell you, that I decided to put that bug report into Forum and not on Discord, because it’s easier to do it here, where I also can quote posts and the release notes are also available here. Beta is for testing Updates and new Features, and when all runs fine, all other Worlds with different languages will get those things too, so if there is a Bug, the best way to solve this is to check on Beta.

Before I start to explain the bugs, I like to give you some further information, so that it’s easier to find the bugs for you, so here we go

First the most important Release Notes to have a time schedule for searching for the bugs

BIld Elvenar Beta Start.jpg

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-speedup.18061/

Chapter Speedup 19.10.2022.jpg

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/chapter-migration-for-some-accounts.18761/

Chapter Migration.jpg

I really don’t know when I started to play Elvenar on Beta and therefore I can’t tell you, if I had buildings in my city like Residence or Workshop (think Main Hall Level 1 and Builders’ Hut Level 1 were in the city), but I think I had to play the Tutorial and therefore I build Residence and Workshops on my own. I also can’t remember when you brought the Milestone for new players into the game after the Tutorial was finished.

For the players with 0 points

It seems that they started to play and logged out immediately before the Tutorial started.

Therefore the question is why they are still there and not deleted, the time for deleting those accounts should be enough as per your rules.

For the players with 18 points and 21 points

Those players should have started long before the Chapter Speedup. The confirmation that players which started to play after this upgrade shows, that they have the same buildings as you see in my examples but they have 0 points in the Ranking List. This confirmation I got from a Moderator in German Forum.

So the same question as above is effective, why they are still there and not deleted and for these players the time they are in the game is more as 1 year.

And my personal opinion is that none of them spend real money to get a delete protection.

So for me it’s very clear, that some Bug is in the game.

I really don’t care about the Ranking Points for myself, but players which are definitely inactive can block nice locations on the world map for active players and also players who will start to play Elvenar in the future and make the playing harder as it can be with the right place on the world map, like Trading, Fellowship and Neighbourhood Help. Also the new changes in the Updates you made are not really helpful for new players.

The second thing is the Chapter Migration. What is the sense behind this Update?

I don’t see any changes on the buildings for the players in my example, so for me it seems, all Techs were automatic completed but the buildings have to be levelled up by the player himself. Hope this is correct, because I had no city in DE were I got migrated. Do you really think that players which are Inactive for years will come back to play Elvenar with this change?

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand this situation. Why known “Inactive” players are still in the game, maybe because the Delete Option is not working very well and bugged?

Maybe this problem is not big enough for Beta with ~ 7.500 Players, but it is for Worlds with many more players. On 16th October 2023 I started to write down the amount of Players and Fellowships in 4 worlds on DE which I play, and also for Beta.

1708518915483.png

Now there are over 1.000 Pages of Players with 0 Points. Same happens in a 2nd DE World (Sinya Arda) where we have more than 1.000 pages of them.

In this 4 months you see, that the amount of Players with 0 Points on Beta increased by 158, in my example for DE Khelonaar the increase is 5.368. In DE Khelonaar there are with yesterday 8.547 Players with 0 Points, that is 18,43 % of all Players in the Ranking List and only 33.106 Players have 100 Points or more.

I’m sure that more than 100 points are needed to get into Chapter 2 and even more to reach Chapter 3, the official “old” Delete Protection for those players. So for me it is clear that there is a Bug or Inno Games is not willing to delete Inactive Players to show a wrong amount of Players.

Enough words from my side, now it’s your turn to check if there are Bugs in the Ranking List or not OR explain understandable for all “Active Players” and all players who like to play Elvenar in the future why this situation is going on in the worlds of Elvenar.

Sincerely

Lady of the Moon