• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Petition for "Old Wholesaler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyShorts

I don't really want the old one back, but rather a massive tweak to the new one.
Instead of trading anything you want at 5:1 , being allowed to trade an amount at 1:1, then 1.5:1, 2:1 etc and have that change daily could be interesting.
The biggest issue is that there needs to be more than 1 choice for supplies, and if the price is going up by 50% with each click the starting number needs to be a good deal. Like VERY good, so that you'd want to check every day

DeletedUser1117

Count me in as well it is rubbish in the Wholesaler now.

Deleted User - 37104

I sign it too.
It's no use the new one..
You can't use coins too much..

DeletedUser1800

Count me in, old wholesaler is much better than this new one

DeletedUser1750

I don't fully understand why the changes to the wholesaler. Established cities can find fellowships to exchange goods with and if you are in a balanced fellowship, the wholesaler becomes irrelevant. But for a new player, the wholesaler is vital as I have learned. Maybe if they finished moving ALL active players to the center, there would not be a need for the wholesaler, but with the amount of people leaving this game, what hope does a new player have to trade!!!!! You do realize that one of the first quests is to accept 5 trades?? In the old wholesaler, it was doable, but unreasonable. In the new wholesaler it can't be completed for days!! What kind of a new player would even try to get past that?? NOBODY.

THIS GAME WILL NOT HAVE ANY NEW PLAYERS THAT CAN MAKE IT PAST THE FIRST CHAPTER IF THEY CANNOT GET GOODS THEY NEED TO UNLOCK TECHS!!!

Add me to the petition, the new wholesaler is a terrible idea. This one can kill the game for everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.