• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Petition for "Old Wholesaler"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

upload_2016-10-30_22-56-56.png

Marindor

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback. As I've asked before: Please leave it in this thread. We're not going to work with "petitions" here and we're not going to create 10 threads about the same thing when there's already a thread where we collect feedback on a feature. Therefore I will now close this thread.

I do want to let you know that we hear your feedback, and as has been explained before: We follow that closely. A petition during the weekend doesn't make any difference, as you might know our Game Designers don't work during the weekends and in this case we were already working on making adjustments based on your feedback, before this whole petition thing even started. More about that will be shared very shortly so for now, let it rest a bit. We have already heard your feedback in the feedback thread and are working on it. More will follow soon. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.