• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

No comment

Uffauffa

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0665.jpeg

This is the morning surprise. Negative culture, army productions in barracks, training and mercenary impossible.
If someone got the same, please report HIS/HER troubles to the support.

Uffauffa

I don't know if I will have the time/will to solve the new puzzle.
This is even worst than the diamonds grabbing

Edit
IMG_0667.jpeg

5 RR in placing a wonder.
Of course, starting from tome. (thinking about new players)
Another confirm (if needed) they do not play the game they develop.

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

Wonders bonuses got reworked + some bugs.

There are 2 worst things:
- Now all wonders are upgraded as ch21 wonders (spell fragments, CCs, RRs(every 5 levels for RRs))).
- Huge nerf of cultural bonus of two main cultural wonders (in case of top cities with lots of Armories it gets up to 90% nerf (I calculated it for my main city with 40+ armories to get from +259k culture to -2 milion culture)).

Other changes - as far as i know (unless something else arises)- some bonuses got nerfed some got boosted (i'm comparing only max. levels, distribution of bonuses has been also mixed)

Uffauffa

Anyway, I have now positive culture, but I still can't produce army, both app and PC. Same error message as above.
@Deadeye Jerry @Konys , can you help me why?

Edit: if I select a less of even very few units of the squad dimension to produce, the production starts. But this is possible only on PC. Anyway, it's ridiculous. And this is a comment.

Last edited:

Karvest

My guess server is still checks for old SSS effect and refuse to start training if you have less armories than it's needed to achieve same training SS as with current SSS effect we see in client.
this SSS change is awful... what the purpose of making it the same as DB but with different troops trained?

Dhurrin

I wish the Inno development team would spend time on things that players ACTUALLY WANT instead of wasting time with these pointless, destablising "rebalancing" exercises.
Same here.
And sorry for the language, but really...what kind of absolute moron came up with the idea of needing spellfrags and CC-spells for EVERY AW to be upgraded? My last (I quit most of them after the switch to Discord), smaller test-city already has an incredibly hard time getting enough spellfrags and CC-s as it is to craft a reasonably small amount of things, now that is going to completely stop.

This 'rebalancing' only works for large cities with people who log in multiple times a day. For those who liked the game and log in maybe 2x a day this means you basically will not be able to build any AWs anymore.

I don't like to do a lot of namecalling, but this really is an incredibly stupid move.

Oh, and the fact one cannot even get the gist of what's going to happen without having to log on to Discord also is not helping.

And nerving a crapload of AWs that people have spent tens of thousands of KPs on, that were built for a specific reason, to suit a specific style of play, over the course of years of playing, is an absolute slap in the face.

*EDIT*
This change is the last straw and is a dealbreaker for me. My main account has no issues with what is needed, but in that FS we already have enough people complaining about the need for Spellfrags, this change, when introduced on the liveserver, will very likely have a huge negative impact with many players quitting.
Which all things considered over the last year or so seems to be the whole point. Inno seems to be deliberately killing the game.
So @InnoGames, @Deadeye Jerry (Jerry, not you personally, but as a mod and thus affiliated with Inno)
If you want to stop the game, be upfront and just say so instead of constantly screwing over players and destroying the game. Driving players to quit this way and then no doubt later stating the dropping number of players as a reason to pull the plug is just cowardly.

Last edited:

cb5691

Here too there is a cultural difference from +/+ 300K to -/- 600K, so on balance -/- 900K!!
Too crazy for words and as a player you can't do anything anymore. What you have worked hard on all those years is destroyed in one fell swoop by inno,
If this does not change then the exercise is over because nothing is possible anymore.

Dhurrin

*EDIT*
This change is the last straw and is a dealbreaker for me. My main account has no issues with what is needed, but in that FS we already have enough people complaining about the need for Spellfrags, this change, when introduced on the liveserver, will very likely have a huge negative impact with many players quitting.
Which all things considered over the last year or so seems to be the whole point. Inno seems to be deliberately killing the game.
So @InnoGames, @Deadeye Jerry (Jerry, not you personally, but as a mod and thus affiliated with Inno)
If you want to stop the game, be upfront and just say so instead of constantly screwing over players and destroying the game. Driving players to quit this way and then no doubt later stating the dropping number of players as a reason to pull the plug is just cowardly.

I just noticed this change today (Jan 10th 2024). And already there are 2 FS members in my live FS who also are on beta and have announced they will stop if this goes live. Way to go Inno.

FaunaWillow

Sooooo, remember when this happened? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/compensation-for-event-building-rebalancing.10647/
Here we go again, but even worse and everlasting this time with Ancient Wonders.
I feel drained with giving feedback whenever this sort of nerf happens in Elvenar.

Here's the links on Discord to the feedback being given there:
Feedback Improvements to Ancient Wonders: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1194609628990935070
Beta Chat: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1143867401763557396
EN/US Discussion: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1194251661363908708

cassy63

Well, that's "great" news :((
Are there now only people at inno who don't know the game and don't understand the meaning?
What do we do with all the relics and awakened goods now? miracle expansion is no longer necessary :( and then where are all the combinations, fragments and restorations? then one side of the game is once again "improved" for the worse and the rest of course doesn't reach this hurdle :((
It doesn't surprise me that after all the bad changes, more and more players are turning their backs on Elvenar or that beginners are not continuing at all.
this is no longer a fun game :((

btw since the update the advertising no longer works :((

Uffauffa

My guess server is still checks for old SSS effect and refuse to start training if you have less armories than it's needed to achieve same training SS as with current SSS effect we see in client.
this SSS change is awful... what the purpose of making it the same as DB but with different troops trained?
I followed you tip (thanks) and placed one armory. The funniest thing it was that this was ok for barracks and terrain, but not for mercenary. Production is still impossible.

galadriel101

This "update" to the game is completely crazy. We need RRs to upgrade our wonders.... but because of the update no one can train troops... so our tourney scores will drop.... which means we can't earn RRs. Oh yeah, that makes sense.... not! It's obvious that none of the developers have ever played Elvenar, or they'd have realised that what they were doing made no sense. They need a panel of experienced players to advise..... oh, wait, that's us! But we weren't consulted before the change. And we are supposed to be Beta testing the changes to the game, so that implies that someone else (the developers) is doing some Alpha testing (ie checking that they more or less work) them before they release them in Beta. Inno, please wake up!!!

Dhurrin

Sooooo, remember when this happened? https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/compensation-for-event-building-rebalancing.10647/
Here we go again, but even worse and everlasting this time with Ancient Wonders.
I feel drained with giving feedback whenever this sort of nerf happens in Elvenar.

Here's the links on Discord to the feedback being given there:
Feedback Improvements to Ancient Wonders: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1194609628990935070
Beta Chat: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1143867401763557396
EN/US Discussion: https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1194251661363908708
You can post those links, but they DO NO GOOD. A LOT of the players do not want to go on Discord. And since one cannot even read any posts there without logging in (unlike the forums, and unlike twitter) that info basically is non-existent for a lot of people.
I for one will not join Discord. So your links here are useless to me

yakmeister

so are they punishing us with the AW change because we don't want to use discord, this change seem very excessive on their part and a lot of people may quit the game.

Needing RR, cc and spell fragments for all the AWs seems pretty ridiculous and unfair.

While I do have an excess of spell fragments, I usually spend the RR as soon as I get them. So unless they come up with another way to get RR, doesn't look like any AWs will be upgraded anytime soon.

I also do not use Discord, but I hope that players that do use the platform are passing along our sentiments, as nobody pays attention to the beta forum anymore. If you don’t use Discord (as I do not either), you can contact support about these changes (but be polite, as support is also run by volunteers who have nothing to do with decision making). But you can politely ask support to pass your opinions along to the devs about these ridiculous changes.