1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Next chapter in 101 days?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SoggyShorts, Apr 15, 2019.

1. iDavis

iDavis Well-Known Member

"New posts" section contain only posts, which logged user didn't see. All posts from this thread you have already seen, that's why they do not appear there.

2. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

@iDavis, idk because even the links were wrong. Clicked on one and it took me to a different thread.

3. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

That seems like a caching issue, i.e. when you are logged in you see an outdated version of the page. Happens sometimes.

Loki Blue likes this.
  4. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

Soon after the Amuni have left your town, a giant floating island appears above your town and stays there as if waiting for something to happen. At first, people are very scared and imagine how this island could destroy your town if it were to crash to the ground. Then mysterious beings appear, sent from the island. They seem to be friendly and introduce themselves as the Constructs. They call the Elvenar the High Men, who created the Constructs from of all kinds of materials. They see their creators in you and are at least as surprised about you not recognizing them as you are about their sudden appearance.

The Constructs were once developed by the "High Men" to make unfertile land fertile again - a countermeasure to the rise of the Amuni. Unfortunately, this last creation wasn't finished completely when the drought arrived in the cities of the High Men. The Constructs were created to be self-sustaining and ever-evolving, just following the orders of the High Men but ultimately leading independent lives. So when the drought took over and the Elvenar High Men were close to extinction, they sent the Constructs to the skies where they should safely evolve over time until, one day, when their construction would be auto-completed, they would come back down to Unur to start with the task they had been created for.

When the Constructs returned to Unur, there was only desert as far as they could see. Their creators were nowhere to be found - extinct or disappeared? This question remained unanswered. So, the Constructs, sad at heart but determined to fulfill their destiny, started to bring back fertility to Unur, silently hoping that once their work was done, their creators would return. However, no-one ever came. The years passed, Unur regained its fertility step by step, countless new types of flora and fauna surfaced on the land and the Constructs evolved and diversified even further. Still, none of the mighty races that lived on Unur before the big drought reappeared. So, the Constructs started to extend their search further, using their most evolved floating islands to look beyond the borders of Unur, and finally crossed the great ocean to find another continent - the continent you call Elvenar. When they arrived at your continent, they detected the desert that started growing out of your city and also life forms that resembled those of the High Men. Could they finally have found their creators?

Is there more of this somewhere else, besides the wiki and gamers gems? I don't see anything in that text that indicates there won't be any more guest races. What I find when I look at the last tech on the tree is a hint of evolution, as well as mention of a "timewarp". So I think it's a bit premature to rule out other guest races.

5. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

I think it was told in an Q&A session. since there horrible to search trough.

6. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

@shadowblack nope not that, it only started when scoobydoo popped on, now it's constant.

7. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

it was started by an "Ignored member" lol that's why I can't see it. Now I know why scoobydoo kept popping on :D I'm not going to start anything scoobydoo, didn't even know he started this thread.

8. PrimroseSylvia

PrimroseSylvia Well-Known Member

During Facebook live, Tom and Jonas sayd that there will be a new chapter, but about a new guest race... who knows? :D

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Loki Blue likes this.
  9. CrazyWizard

CrazyWizard Well-Known Member

from there response you could figure out that there working on new chapters but not at new guest races.
    They did not say there will never be anymore a new guest race. but not the comming chapter.

Loki Blue and PrimroseSylvia like this.
  10. Pilousd

Pilousd Member

Speaking of placeholder ... am I the only one who received a 'PLACEHOLDER' with a question mark as part of the Gems tournament rewards ?
    And now it gets listed in the rune shard overview o_O
    Could that be (already) part of the next chapter, like a rune shard for one of the upcoming AWs ?
    Or may be I'm getting all pumped up for nothing and there is a much more rational answer ? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

11. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

12. Pilousd

Pilousd Member