• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

DeletedUser1767

I had been trying to upgrade the rest of my planks factories to the new shape. One more to go. Elvenarchitect swore it was possible, but I needed four empty columns and no matter what I did, I could only find three. It had been three days. Morale was flagging. My plans were in ruins. My sanity was eroding. My city was doomed to languish with an unupgraded planks factory. All seemed hopeless. :(:(:(

...and then I remembered Elvenstats. :eek::oops::eek:

Signed in, sent my city to Elvenarchitect, and boom! There was the sneaky hidden column! Two minutes later, everything is ready and now all I have to do is wait half an hour for the current production to end and then I can upgrade the factory. :cool:

THANK YOU, ELVENSTATS. :D

DeletedUser2389

...and then I remembered Elvenstats. :eek::oops::eek:

Signed in, sent my city to Elvenarchitect, and boom! There was the sneaky hidden column! Two minutes later, everything is ready and now all I have to do is wait half an hour for the current production to end and then I can upgrade the factory. :cool:

Can relate completely

DeletedUser1767

@Midnightsidhe I feel you:

Trying to move a couple of buildings, and it simply would not let me do it, was approaching levels of nerd rage that shouldn't even be possible.:mad::mad::mad:
Then I Imported my city, and there is was, 1 little stupid piece of road.:oops:
Mine was a single corner of a culture building. :oops: I'm going to have to punish my culture buildings by tearing them all down for more settlement buildings. That'll show them!

DeletedUser2389

Elvenstats doesn't seem to be working...
There was an issue today where it would take about a minute to load caused by countryflags.io going down. I removed the flags in the meantime. They're still down.

DeletedUser2389

Hello Everyone,

Here's an update of what has been changed in the last couple weeks. If you have an old tab around, make sure you refresh it in order to see the latest changes.

Key Enhancements
a2f5b71b-1494-4eca-ad00-93d69171430d.png

Fellowship page now has score history and tournament history charts (like the player pages do). Also added average chests in last 4 weeks. A fellowship banner.
78081b69-3d66-4e96-aad2-a9d8c4c88d2d.gif

Fellowship page now has tournament history displayed. Click on a tournament to drilldown into report to see each member.
9835cb14-a390-4405-a8fe-2242c91e7eab.png

Player Page now shows their last 4 week tournament average and tournament chart bars are color coded.
Full List of Updates
April 7, 2018
  1. Fellowship Banner Images (thanks @thedarkboo for the code!)
  2. Color Coded Bar Charts based on tournament relic
  3. Added Fellowship Tournament History / Score History Charts to Fellowship page.
  4. Added Average Tourney Metric to Player Page.
  5. Added Average Chests Metric to Fellowship Page.
  6. Made Tier Charts Responsive (no more overlap at low resolutions)
  7. Fixed issue where server name wasn't appearing in a few places.
  8. Updates to RU, RO, PT, PL languages
April 3, 2018
  1. Revised boost percentage estimates - Crafted new estimates based on how 2000+ users have edited boosts percents! See here for more
  2. Fixed issue where usernames were being truncated on Fellowship page.
  3. Added Toggle for weekly reports to specify whether message should fit in one message or not.
  4. Fixed issue where refreshing user after changing collections per day would display the default amount.
April 2, 2018
  1. Added player Race (elf vs. human) to the player pages
  2. Fixed issue where usernames were being truncated on Fellowship page.
  3. Added Toggle for weekly reports to specify whether message should fit in one message or not.
  4. Fixed issue where refreshing user after changing collections per day would display the default amount.
April 1, 2018
  1. Resolved Flag issue
  2. Improved translations for de, dk, hu, fr, pl, nl, br, gr
  3. 4 New Servers: PL2, PL3, DE5, RO1
  4. Removed toggles on Player page for Culture Min / Collections per day
March 31, 2018
  1. gr.png
    br.png
    Language added (Thanks @Outlaw Kid, @MoaMaca)
  2. Romanian / Portuguese partially added. Updated IT & HU translations.
  3. Fixed an issue with weekly reports displaying "Insufficient History".
March 30, 2018
  1. pl.png
    Language added (Thanks @Hara)
  2. CZ Languages now load
March 29, 2018
  1. Tournaments page improved, can now view stats for previous tournaments, and player rankings displayed as well
  2. cs.png
    Language added (Thanks @Ramik)
  3. FR, NL, DK translations greatly improved.
  4. Various localization improvements: Charts / Date Formats
Regards,
Blake

Heymrdiedier

is there a way to see the the highest scored player on each server? on my server the nr1 has more then 1M ranking points, but id love to see if there are players on other servers who have more points (and thus also probably abig sponsor of inno)

SoggyShorts

@Heymrdiedier I just checked the bottom of the home page where it shows the top fellowships in the world, and there's mooo on NL1 with a mill, some russian with 800K and a handful of 600K players.

If there is another player at 1m+, they aren't in a top 10 (global) FS.

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier I just checked the bottom of the home page where it shows the top fellowships in the world, and there's mooo on NL1 with a mill, some russian with 800K and a handful of 600K players.

If there is another player at 1m+, they aren't in a top 10 (global) FS.
cool thx, so for now Moo is global leader i assume, tho ofcourse the highest ranked player, doesnt mean hes in one of the highest ranked fellowships.

edeba

This tournament average is not working. I was coming on to find out how far back it was averaging to figure out how it was giving such a low average. This says the last 4 weeks and it is not correct for me.

Hello Everyone,

9835cb14-a390-4405-a8fe-2242c91e7eab.png

Player Page now shows their last 4 week tournament average and tournament chart bars are color coded.

Karvest

It shows last 4 weeks average, but last week is not yet imported to database - so equals to 0. Look there tomorrow, when elixir bar would appear in the chart - average would become correct.

DeletedUser2389

It’s 4 weeks. I thought I accounted for checking on Saturday’s though. Shrug.

I’ve been ending to add a global player leaderboard as well.

As well as global tournament weekly winners and 30 other things. Been busy with moving and matchmaker functionality.

Wowwie

Is this legal
your invading my privacy
are scripting into INNO
Is this site a private site or affiliated to INNO

SoggyShorts

is this legal
Yes.
your invading my privacy
No it isn't. The only information that elvenstats can get from you is the information a player can see when visiting your city on the world map, and by checking the rankings.
are scripting into INNO
The same methods used by all players that give you spoilers about upcoming buildings, events, quests, and changes as well as elvenarchitect are used. It is up to the discretion of innogames whether they allow this or not.
Is this site a private site or affiliated to INNO
private.

You can find more detail in the FAQ
https://www.elvenstats.com/faq

DeletedUser

Can't use it on Beta anymore, I'm getting "Realtime updates are unavailable at this time.", last data is from 9 days ago. :(

Karvest

Last data is from yesterday, but only for those who pressed update while it was working.
Beta have too many restarts, and for some weird reason elvenstats crawler can't log in back to beta server automatically (not sure why, my tourney stats gatherer do it without problems here as well as on live server), so need to wait until site owner do it manually.

Arayla

Can't use it on Beta anymore, I'm getting "Realtime updates are unavailable at this time.", last data is from 9 days ago. :(
It is back up now. Like Karvest said, the Beta server restarts often. I refreshed your FS when I refreshed mine just now in case it goes out again.