• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

NEW website Elvenstats.com!

Deleted User - 63604

The website is really really good and the players who i play with on german servers and me, like the functions and design.The more time and data it gets, the better the history it shows and it becomes even better. Keep up your great job, we appreciate it very much!

Dony

King of Bugs
how? by seeing members hopping over? by something else?
every fellowship who got 10 chests last tournament and have 20+ chapter 2 players with 0-1 AW levels total are pushing accounts and i encourage everybody to report this cheaters on your live servers, the more reports the better for the game

DeletedUser

every fellowship who got 10 chests last tournament and have 20+ chapter 2 players with 0-1 AW levels total are pushing accounts and i encourage everybody to report this cheaters on your live servers, the more reports the better for the game

Why bother? Cheating with push accounts is becoming the norm on the Dutch Server, and reporting it only results in getting a standard reply about not getting any further communication about your complain due to privacy reasons.

Our CM is in conference with InnoGames about this issue for almost 2 years now. I think you have better luck getting a resolution through the United Nations.

DeletedUser

you never know, maybe there was a reason why they replaced KP with AW KP

You think? You're getting more Kps with the AW KPs, so the pushers are over the moon about this change.

CrazyWizard

you never know, maybe there was a reason why they replaced KP with AW KP

They replaced the KP with instants so that they can tweak the numbers of knowledge points. because they know now that the only place to go are wonders.
I assume they will keep tweaking untill they reach the desired average level of wonders they need for game reasons (those darn divine seeds)

The current wonders at the old pace take well over a decade to level up to lvl25 genuinely. and they have already desiged them up till level 30.
So somehow they needed to increase the output of knowledge points so make those levels viable for the game. but increasing the amount of normal knowledge points would imbalance the base game.

At least thats how I see the introduction of those instants. and also the reason for increase in knowledge points given away by the tournament chests.
I think we will see much more opportunities to earn those instants in the future.

Dony

King of Bugs
They replaced the KP with instants so that they can tweak the numbers of knowledge points. because they know now that the only place to go are wonders.
I assume they will keep tweaking untill they reach the desired average level of wonders they need for game reasons (those darn divine seeds)

The current wonders at the old pace take well over a decade to level up to lvl25 genuinely. and they have already desiged them up till level 30.
So somehow they needed to increase the output of knowledge points so make those levels viable for the game. but increasing the amount of normal knowledge points would imbalance the base game.

At least thats how I see the introduction of those instants. and also the reason for increase in knowledge points given away by the tournament chests.
I think we will see much more opportunities to earn those instants in the future.
yep thats the 1 side of the story, but you know inno is still doing other things with their changes
and the fact is tracking 1 instant is easier then 30 kps spreading around 30 wonders

Arayla

I agree that most (if not all) FSs getting 10 chests have members with push accounts. It isn't hard to see.

I also think that reporting has to be better than not reporting. We have no other way to stop it, so why not try to report? I know that the Dutch server has had huge problems, but perhaps the Beta and US and other servers can be helped by reporting. And if they start listening elsewhere, maybe they will listen on the Dutch servers after a while.

Karvest

It not so hard to get 10 chests without push accounts. At least here on beta all 10 chests seems taken without em.

Karvest

It's easy even without such a huge military power. Our top tournament player doesn't even have these AWs.=)

SoggyShorts

It's easy even without such a huge military power. Our top tournament player doesn't even have these AWs.=)
I'm still agreeing that it is easy, but still saying it is easier with cheated wonders.
Imagine how much better a player can do with 25% more HP and 34% more damage while training 40% more troops.
or if your top player used a level 25 mountain halls that increases goods by 30% for catering.

Getting a blueprint is far more about finding 24 other players who will log in and do it 5 times than it is about a cities power, but cheaters don't need 24 other players if they can do the work of 3 by themselves.

Karvest

I think @Dony mainly said about other situation - where FS have low level twinks without any AW, but doing significant part of the points needed for 10 chests, because it's easy to feed them with catering goods. So twinks owners have 10 chest without significant effort and additional KP from twinks pushed to their main's AWs.

Heymrdiedier

I'm still agreeing that it is easy, but still saying it is easier with cheated wonders.
Imagine how much better a player can do with 25% more HP and 34% more damage while training 40% more troops.
or if your top player used a level 25 mountain halls that increases goods by 30% for catering.

Getting a blueprint is far more about finding 24 other players who will log in and do it 5 times than it is about a cities power, but cheaters don't need 24 other players if they can do the work of 3 by themselves.

you know its suprisingly depressing, 25% more hp and 34% more damage doesnt feel like it does much impact, troops still get slaughtered :)

DeletedUser2389

upload_2018-3-27_22-39-12.png

SITE NEWS:

The big focus of development for the last couple weeks has been on rearchitecting ElvenStats for localization in other languages. It was a big endeavor and today we launched the first batch of translations making the site now available in 11 Languages! It was incredible how fast the community got the translations done. We began sharing the instructions only three days ago!

There are a still several kinks to work out. It's been a good learning experience for us - English apparently is quiet different in terms of sentence structure than most other languages. Madame King, my high school French teacher would be so disappointed. :) We'll get them addressed soon! We're still missing Polish, Portuguese (BR & PT variants), and have some additional work on lots. You can see the status and contribute here.

We're now going to shift focus back to adding some new features such as improved tournament ranking lists, adding fellowship tournament score history, match making.

Here's the full list of recent updates.

March 27, 2018
  1. 24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    24.png
    Translations are making their debut! It's been remarkable how quickly the community has stepped up! Still more to be done see here to contribute.
  2. Added a badge to players that have helped with translations or made a donation.
  3. Big thanks to heitz, gamafey, heroe, krak93, Друиды, fanusa, petrence, ladiesmen, ap25, lappen, and Tordhrano
  4. Fixed issue where cities with Phoenix Cult buildings population/culture stats were incorrect
March 25, 2018
  1. This weeks weekly reports are up!
  2. ACTIVE crowdsourcing of language translation is underway! Still have: Italian (50%), Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, and a few others. See here to help
  3. French, German, Russian have been translated fully (will appear here in a few days)!
  4. Fixed issue in weekly reports related to personal records were displayed for inactive members
  5. NEW Server: gr1
March 22, 2018
  1. Re-engineering the site to support translations this weekend. Looking for volunteers for: Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, and Russian. If interested, please contact me.
  2. Fixed bug where new users weren't being added on refresh
  3. Fixed boosts on a few servers.
  4. Added City Coverage Table to Fellowships/Player Pages
March 21, 2018
  1. Improvements to Fellowship Member sync button, it now also refreshes users scores and roles.
  2. Supplies and Coin tables apply culture boost
March 20, 2018
  1. Improved tables for better display at lower resolutions.
  2. Iconified Tables on Fellowship/Player pages.
  3. Bug Fix: Culture Boost displayed 0 on Player Pages
March 19, 2018
  1. Elven Architect links display date of city snapshot / Ability to refresh user on player page.
  2. Greatly improved the speed of tournaments page.

CrazyWizard

yep thats the 1 side of the story, but you know inno is still doing other things with their changes
and the fact is tracking 1 instant is easier then 30 kps spreading around 30 wonders

those instants are only a frachtion of the kp those accounts can push. on regular KP you couls still push like 168-250 KP taking much less effort.
Also those instants can be collecten and pushed at once. making pushing barely noticable to the public. therefore not getting reports at all.

Automated tracking also doesnt work, as people very often exchange those instants creating massive amounts of false positives. unless you use self learning algorithms to correct the errors, but thats expensive stuff only huge IT companies can afford and experiment with like google, microsoft, amazon ect.
Not something you create in a few min to battle a few cheaters in a game like this.

So I stick with my estimate that they introduced those instants to be able to tweak the levels of wonders and it's progression without affecting the rest of the gameplay. if you can reach those high levels in a normal fashion the push problem is also solved indirectly. 1+1=2

SoggyShorts

Automated tracking also doesnt work, as people very often exchange those instants creating massive amounts of false positives. unless you use self learning algorithms to correct the errors, but thats expensive stuff only huge IT companies can afford and experiment with like google, microsoft, amazon ect.
Not something you create in a few min to battle a few cheaters in a game like this.
This isn't nearly as hard as you think. Simple plus/minus tracking shows who is cheating and who isn't. Granted it can't tell you if one particular transaction is a push, but tracking KPs received and KPs donated over a week is quite simple and if you are only looking for major cheats, it is very accurate. There are no false positives when one player gets 2,000 more KP in donations than they give every single week. There is also no excuse for a player to give 90%+ of their KP to a non-FS member that hasn't "discovered" them on the map.
My personal opinion on why this change was implemented is twofold.
1. Players asked for it so that we would stop losing hourly KP when our bar filled on Saturdays.
2. Balance. KPs for the bar are very plentiful with 5 ways to buy them, houry Kp, the map, quest rewards, aw rewards, and the tournament.
Because of that, players almost never got stuck in the tech tree waiting for KP.
This made players feel that the guest race resource requirements(or mana/seeds) where too slow, when in fact it could be viewed that getting KP was too fast.
Simply removing some of the KP would cause an insane amount of outrage from the playerbase, and reducing guest race requirements would be very difficult to balance, so shifting some of the KP to wonders is actually a rather elegant solution. Giving players an 80-130% boost on those KP is a very nice touch as well.
There is also potential for an anti-cheat system with KP instants if implemented:
1. KP instants are only earned in a FS
2. (new rule) KP instants can only be used on FS wonders and your own wonders
3. (new rule) KP instants are lost when you join a new FS

If they do that, then they put a nice little dent in pushing.

DeletedUser2324

Hey there. There was another world opened on the German Server, any idea when we can expect Elcysandir to show up with stats?

DeletedUser2389

Hey there. There was another world opened on the German Server, any idea when we can expect Elcysandir to show up with stats?

I will be adding de5 in time for this weeks sunday snapshots. Although, i'm not sure how many people will be imported on this date. I only import players with a score of 500 (otherwise my database would be greatly junked up by accounts that frequently expire).

So, that's your goal... get to 500 by Sunday and be one of the first. :)

Here's what a 500 point city looks like:
2018-03-28_16-37-39.png

DeletedUser2182

I'm a bit late as always, but I can't just stay quiet: I LOVED ElvenStats.
Really useful, really easy to use, quite complete, and on and on.
Congratulations! whoever is involved on it. ;)