• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Heymrdiedier

99.99% that is cheating/not playing as intended.
99.99% chance that inno would never do anything to stop you.
99.99% chance that I made those numbers up.
Theres only 1 rule i see breached, you are never allowed to share your password. So unless you are able to work something out with support, i don't think you can legally give your account to any other player without breaking the rules.

If you intend to make the account a T2 only account, theres nothing wrong about that, but you have to put up fair trades, if you use 1:8 trades then you are again pushing, breakin another rule. So in other words, you would be piling up on goods very fast on that account.

Arthus

*Stonehenge craftable in Magic Academy

Will it be even for players that have one?
Or we will gain useless artifacts without 2nd building for entire 6 weeks?
What will be trade option for useless Stonehenge Artifacts then?
Or will they lay in inventory forever?

Last edited:

Arthus

if u have one u won't find it in the academy

I'm literally asking what is the point to introduce it then for players that have Stonehenge level 10

Again only new players matter?
Old players again excluded for 6 weeks?

@Marindor it's a question for you
What use will we have as advanced players with lvl 10 Stonehenge from SH artifacts, will be there exchange for something useful or lay in inventory for next 2 years. Universal artifact would give us choice, here there's no use.

Last edited:

Arthus

Nice to hear that I don't matter when I was supporting this game for 3 years.
tx team elvenar for no answer.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor
Are percentages going to be amended, please?

They think the percent chance is fine and I think they said so somewhere recently. They problem is for people who have all the bad luck. When the Phoenix artifacts were on Beta, I got one in 6 weeks. They have now been on Live for 4 weeks and I already have 6 there. 5 of those came at the 5% chance to win one.

Arthus

They think the percent chance is fine and I think they said so somewhere recently. They problem is for people who have all the bad luck. When the Phoenix artifacts were on Beta, I got one in 6 weeks. They have now been on Live for 4 weeks and I already have 6 there. 5 of those came at the 5% chance to win one.

Elvenar FB Live.

Despite whole feedback they said % chances are fair.

Very fair, one person gets 5 artifacts per spire and other 0.

Arthus

@Arthus But by average they get 2,5 and that's the only number they're interested in.

By average from 10 people if 5 are overfed and 5 starve then all 10 are fed just the right ammount.

This approach is unfair but after seeing no reply from Marindor i'll just focus on searching another game, i have enough of feeling "you don't matter anymore, we want new players". Then have them, and be ashamed of working for InnoGames.

Skillpowers

I'm literally asking what is the point to introduce it then for players that have Stonehenge level 10

Again only new players matter?
Old players again excluded for 6 weeks?

@Marindor it's a question for you
What use will we have as advanced players with lvl 10 Stonehenge from SH artifacts, will be there exchange for something useful or lay in inventory for next 2 years. Universal artifact would give us choice, here there's no use.

i tought the main reason older players play the spire is for magic residence & workshop? if ur in the last chapters i don't rlly think u got for library but for magic buildings and genie?

Marindor

...after seeing no reply from Marindor...

I don't know what kind of reply you're expecting, but just to be clear: All I can do is forward your feedback, which I do, and then it's up to the game team to decide what to do for the future.

SoggyShorts

@Arthus But by average they get 2,5 and that's the only number they're interested in.
Exactly this.
@InnoGames
If you and I sit down at a pub, order two beers and I drink both that's an average of 1 each, right? All good?
I don't know what kind of reply you're expecting, but just to be clear: All I can do is forward your feedback
I forget whether this has been revealed before, but what form does your "forwarding" take? is it like an email or an actual back-and-forth like a zoom call?
If it's an actual interaction I think we'd be more content with a snippet, even a vague impression like
"I talked to them and they seem to be considering it"
"I talked to them and they are very aware that this is a serious concern and they are making it a priority"
"I talked to them and got the impression that it is working as intended and they are focusing their efforts elsewhere"

Marindor

@SoggyShorts We have multiple ways of sharing feedback on both daily and weekly basis. Sometimes I get a direct reaction which I can share with you and often it's just taken into consideration, but other things like actual data and such have to be taken into account as well and in those cases it often takes quite long before I get anything back to share.

But we're deriving a bit too much from the actual topic, so back on topic, please. Thanks!