• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [New Game Features] Inventory, Items and Provinces

DeletedUser338

Alright, so this idea isn't completely new (there was some talking about artifacts and the like already), but I did work it out a bit more.
So, for starters, we're going to need an inventory. Preferably one with some items already in it.
*poof*
RRDmlhr.png

Ah, well, just look at that. Ain't that amazing!
What we see here is the "Goods" tab of the inventory. And there are already some items in it. In game, you'd be able to see what every item does by placing your mouse on top of it, but right now I'll be the one explaining what everything does.
So what do we see here?
Silk: Gives X amount of silk.
Marble: Gives X amount of marble.
Planks: Gives X amount of planks.
It's all quite simple, really. Of course, there are similar items for the other goods.

On to the next tab, Boosts!
SQ1QcOt.png

Saw, Hammer and Pickaxe would give 24 hour X% boosts for Plank, Steel and Marble production. There would be similar items for the other goods. I'm sure you understand, so I'd like to go to the other item we see here.
Sword: The Sword shortens the training time in your Barracks. For now, this is the only item in this tab that does not boost your goods production.

Everything still clear? Then let's go to Quests!
kgMpZ9E.png

Okay, this one is a bit more tricky, because there are unlimited possibilities for Quests. But I'm sure we all want something romantic, don't we? And your horse can always use a Carrot.

Last but not least; the Other tab.
K8xa46V.png

Are you pissed off because your scouts take so long to finish scouting? Well, wait no longer!
With the Backpack you can immediately finish your current scouting job. Send those scouts home (and send them immediately away again to scout another province)!
Can't get through a tough province? Battle is too hard? Don't have the goods to negotiate your way through? Well, here's your solution! The Ticket will get you through one fight for free! No battle, no negotiation! And you still get the relic and the knowledge point! You will not get any additional items, however.

"Wait, did you just say 'additional items'?"
Well, yes, I did! How else are you going to get these items, dummy? Through battle and negotiation of course! Every time you finish another battle or negotiation, there's a chance you'll get a random item for free!

"But what if I'm already so far in the game that I can't do that many battles anymore?"
Well, fear not my friend. I have thought of that. Currently, we have many provinces that we have finished, but can still click on. Well, from now on, it's not as frustrating to click on those anymore. Because I introduce to you; Repeatable Battles!
Every 23 hours, provinces would reset. Every province would offer you one free battle, with a chance to win one of these fancy new items! And the best thing of all? The battles are now a piece of cake! The repeatable fights of Tier 1 provinces would be as difficult as the non-repeatable fights of a Tier 2 province. The repeatable fights of Tier 2 provinces would be as difficult as the non-repeatable fights of a Tier 3 province, etc.
Of course, the more difficult the battle, the more chance you'll find a nice item. The further you get, the better the items will be. And the chances of finding a less impressive item increase significantly! If you challenge one of the provinces further away, you might just find more that one item!

So, tell me, what do you guys think of this?

DeletedUser

You sound like you are selling a product on tv. :D Love the idea.

DeletedUser338

I have to keep it interesting if I want you all to keep listening to my ideas :p

DeletedUser

I have never kept looking at an tv commercial. ;) The only one that I have remember is of Gordon beer.
'Gordon, nothing to prove.'

DeletedUser

+11111111

As I've already said, your ideas are magical !
Just one question, in repeatable battles, we will not win relic several times?

DeletedUser338

No, for repeatable battles you would get no relics (that would be a bit too easy). Also no Knowledge Points (that would also be too easy).
I'm not sure if you should get ranking points for them or not. It would be more interesting for the ranking if you did.

DeletedUser

I always like your ideas, Lord Jirre: I'd not be able to do the same even if I'd study all of that night and day! :D

DeletedUser283

nice and smart
a good way to keep the game alive for players who have reached the end of the tech tree, and for all others as well !

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you: I'm not at the end yet, but it'd be interesting for me too :)

DeletedUser503

Some good ideas, would make the game more interesting, but I am laughing because
I recognize those items from Inno's game The West. :D

DeletedUser338

Yes. I had to get the pictures from somewhere :p
I'm glad you all like it. Now let's just hope Inno does something with it :)

DeletedUser

I believe that they've many other problems first, but in a second time they could consider all of our suggestions! ;)

DeletedUser338

Eh, I actually think it's time for another big update. Sure, bugfixes are important, but if you want people to play your game, you should put some new stuff in every once in a while. It's been like, what, 4 or 5 months now since the game started? We haven't really gotten anything new since then. I think that's kind of disappointing.

DeletedUser

Yes, I agree with you: Inno have to motivate his players, otherwise they'll escape to other games day by day...:confused:

DeletedUser481

Sunday - Mondy Ill finish with sreets and avenues ... what wiil I do in wood of Elvemaar?