• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [New Game Features] Inventory, Items and Provinces

DeletedUser481

... everythin ... :( still four buildings of manufactory ( now I upgrade gems to 15th lvl ), two houses in 13th lvl and one small ... In scouting Ive gotta 1.5 million to 2 million, but I dont want fight or negotiate because KP ... Ive got idea to have all the buildings ... but its need one holy Codex and three a smaller culture buildings. Then ... like singin Depeche Mode ... Nothing.

DeletedUser

wooooooooooooow :eek:
I'm in the second half of the penultimate research...:(
I'm going to visit your town...
How much big and nice is your town: it really impressed me! :)

DeletedUser481

problem my friends is other ... because ... I didnt buy research or provincies. I had diamonds only for buildings and expansions in city ... so when you started at a first day of start this game and youve been playin every day ( sometimes buy KP from coins ) ... now you must finish :(

DeletedUser

I well understand what you mean.
Personally, I'd not like to buy diamonds and I've time for a slow progress in the game :)

DeletedUser481

Yes, thats I do in US server with other nick ( three years in sk server I havent been buyin diamonds in FoE and I had guild in 3rd place and me I was 10 - 50 place ) ... but here I wanted Citadelle, Astrolab, Battle area ... and ... this nice city ... and I want and love my city :D
This 100 ( maybe 150 ) euros didnt go for Tequila, or wine ... now I see these money :)

DeletedUser

I like very much your town and many compliments for the result of your hard work! ;)

DeletedUser481

... ehm .. hmhhh ...ehmmmmm :rolleyes:
Thank you very much, I also like this color-picture in my monitor where I livin a paar hours daily :)

DeletedUser43

Let's get back on-topic to the idea:
1. Gaining items (for goods, boosts, quests and other) with fighting or negotiating encounters
2. Repeatable battles to make sure that everyone has a chance to gain these items
3. An inventory to keep the items in

You could admire each other's cities in the Lounge. ;)

DeletedUser

I see some nice ideas in this proposal, but it would fit for a much more advanced game, NOT Elvenar at it's current or near/medium future stage.

DeletedUser338

Well, I'd like to see Elvenar reach that advanced stage sooner or later. But I also think this should be quite well possible to have in game in a few months. We need a bit of a big update anyway, because quite a few players are almost at the end of the research tree.

DeletedUser252

+11111 from me. i like the idea of an inventory and gaining items very much!

DeletedUser

Well, I'd like to see Elvenar reach that advanced stage sooner or later. But I also think this should be quite well possible to have in game in a few months. We need a bit of a big update anyway, because quite a few players are almost at the end of the research tree.
Yes, I agree with you Lord.
I'm not at the end of the research tree yet, but in a couple of months I think so and I can understand all players that are annoying 'cause of it :confused:

DeletedUser967

New research tree or Elves/Humans Architecture( Legolas statue & Aragorn statue ) for level up with using points - culture benefits :confused:
But seriously new research are important, maybe new interesting PVE options like technology with % to dmg etc - not with next Superior XYZ.